5.0 out of 5 stars Kids sunglasses for small adult faces
Published 14 months ago by ERINANN

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont like it
Bad QUALITY they dont look like the original Ray Bans, because Ray Bans are Made in Italy and this are Made in China
Published 3 months ago by KARLA GUTIERREZ FAJARDO

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids sunglasses for small adult faces, May 30, 2013
I am a 35 yr old mom with an extremely small face. I have given up on finding a pair of adult sunglasses that fit my face. And I'm sick and tired of the cheap kids sunglasses selection I get to choose from that are usually purple, shaped like stars, and have giraffes on them. This pair was perfect. They are adult looking, not flimsy or cheap, and fit perfectly. Please be warned that that they fit my narrow small face and probably are not suitable for very many adults. Sadly, I wore them on a boat and lost them in the water the day after I purchased them. So I of course, bought another pair the very next day!!! Yippee.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, May 6, 2014
I am an adult with a small face. I hesitated ordering because many of the reviewers describe these sunglasses as only being appropriate for a young child but they are perfect for me. If in doubt go to a mall and just ask to try the same model at a store but then order online. I could only find black in stores anyway in the junior size but wanted this brown color. If you have a small face, you'll love these glasses and the price is great. The quality is great too don't listen to the other reviews they are Ray Bans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, March 25, 2014
I love my new sunglasses! I am an adult with a smaller face frame and these work perfectly! I have never been able to wear the adult Ray-Ban sunglasses because they were always too big for my face! Great Purchase and great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Petite adult female - fit me great!, November 26, 2013
I have realized that even though an adult, most "adult-sized" sunglasses make me look like I'm in witness protection and are giant on my head. This is my third pair of Ray Ban junior fit sunglasses and I love them (I have both gold and silver Aviators).

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware of the Sizing, July 8, 2014
These sunglasses would have been great, however they were too small for my face. I am 26 and relatively petite. I tried on what I thought was a similar pair at a local Sunglass Hut store. They seemed to fit well, so I ordered them on Amazon since they were much cheaper. However, they were not the exact same pair, and thus too small. Despite that, the sunglasses were well made and authentic RayBans. If you have a child, or a veryyy small face for an adult, these would work well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses!, June 1, 2014
Like other who posted before, I am a very petite adult and these glasses fit well on my smaller face! Glasses came within the timeframe listed and in proper condition.

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont like it, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, June 22, 2014
This product completely met all my expectations and arrived quickly! I would absolutely recommend this item to anyone. Great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for small adult face, May 6, 2014
New Yorker (New York, N.Y.) - See all my reviews
Just as advertised. Good fit, well built, truly fits a small adult face where adult sized glasses are way too large. Lens not too dark, perfect for daytime city wear.Very nice tortoise shell style. Price is much more reasonable than buying adult glasses. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban Junior's, April 23, 2014
Product is very high quality, prompt shipping of order. Very pleased with all! I will certainly recomeend to others. I love Ray Bans but the adult sizes do not fit me well. The Juniors are just right for me!

Ray Ban Junior RJ9052S Sunglasses