Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on August 18, 2011
Even though these are child sunglasses, they are PERFECT for a small female like myself. I have a very small head for a 25 yr old adult. Finding sunglasses that actually fit has been a task i've had to deal with for years now. This summer I found what i was looking for! Stylish aviators that don't look childish and still fit my face :)

If you struggle with being tiny, buy these sunglasses and you wont regret it!
33 comments60 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2011
I love these glasses! I'm an adult female with a small face and they fit rather nicely without overwhelming my face. Glasses got to my home wayyy before the expected delivery. Super happy with my purchase.
11 comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2015
love it very much!!!!
review image
on December 28, 2009
Didn't think these Ray Bans would be delivered in time for Christmas, but was pleasantly surprised when they showed up on Christmas Eve. These are the "child sized" version, but if you have short temples this is the pair to order. Great price, speedy delivery, great product. Strongly recommend!
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2013
I bought these for my 12 yr old granddaughter. After reading other reviews I was beginning to worry about the fit. But fortunately when she got them they fit her face perfectly. She is petit, so I was pleased. She is very happy with them.
on March 28, 2014
Have wanted a pair of aviator glasses from Ray Ban for a long time. Could never find ones that fit and looked nice for my small head. Decided to try these based on past reviews. They are everything I was hoping for (& you cannot beat that price!)
on September 1, 2011
I purchased two Ray Ban Junior Aviators for my 3 and 5 year old boys. The glasses were in perfect condition with soft case and much less expensive then other sellers. Glasses fit perfectly, and look soooo cool. Would highly recommend this seller!
on November 21, 2014
These are not up to Ray Ban quality. They say mirror, they are not. They are poor quality and look like they can from the dollar store
on February 2, 2012
These Ray Bans are cute, but they were too small for my 13year old daughter. I had to sadly return them and exchange for a bigger size. The 52mm worked better. She loves them.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2014
I am an adult female with a narrow face and I consistently have difficulty finding frames that fit my face. These are a perfect fit, the lenses are super sharp and the style flattering.

See 1 answered question