4.0 out of 5 stars one of the best looking frames I've ever seen http
It was made in china, but i contacted the seller and they assured me that the glasses were 100% authentic. Turns out some ray bans are made in china look at the link below for more info.
Overall, one of the best looking frames I've ever seen
Published 24 days ago by Abubakar

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made on "ITALY", MADE ON "CHINA".
In the item specification says it was made in "ITALY", but on the eyeglasses says it was made in "CHINA", i didn't pay for it to be from China. i am very disappointed with that, cause i was believing on the specifications that were showed. I feel like I've been robbed.
Published 20 months ago by christopher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made on "ITALY", MADE ON "CHINA"., April 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, really bad quality and made in CHINA, May 31, 2014
Carlos Julio (San Antonio de los Altos, Venezuela.) - See all my reviews
I dont recomend these glasses, and the frame is brillance black and no Matte... it sounds each time you put it on your face like real cheap plastic... i think i waste my money and i cant return them back already... disappointment :(

2.0 out of 5 stars It made in China lol!!!!!, October 30, 2013
Like others said it was made in china not Italy. I am really sad about it. Even I thought it was fake ray-ban.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits ok and i like it but..., February 25, 2014
It arrives on time however they aré not made on Italy, they are made on China.
The fit is ok if you have an oval face. If you have a normal face size it will ok but if you dont , it will be a little bigger for you.
One moré thing the cleaning pad looks lime a fake one.

Besides the fact that they aré not from Italy and the cleaning pad looks as fake they fits ok on my and i will use for daily

4.0 out of 5 stars one of the best looking frames I've ever seen http, December 3, 2014
Overall, one of the best looking frames I've ever seen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Frames!, July 9, 2014
Very good frame. In style. Sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 28, 2014
It fits perfectly, the materials are high quality.
The only thing is that I purchase the black one, but instead I got dark brown glasses (like dark carey)
Perhaps it happened because I wasn't wearing any glasses when I purchase it!!
LOL
But besides that, it's excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars i can see clearly now..., February 8, 2014
This review is from: Ray-Ban - Mens Square Optical Frames
They are comfortable and look good... Price is reasonable... Quality seems good so far... The lady's seem to like them on me... What more would I want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Frame, August 28, 2013
I bought this frame from a local optician. I just wanted to point out that the frame was formerly made in Italy, which is probably why the previous reviewer was mislead since it is now made in China, like virtually everything else (including the shoes I used to get from Italy).

The only thing I do not like about the frame is that its construction makes it more difficult to clean the lens. Otherwise I think it's a fine frame, and since there is basically a monopoly on designer frames, the price is reasonable at $80 or so.

Here is some info from Wikipedia that might be of interest to you; also do a Google search and watch the 60 minutes piece about this company (maker's of Ray Ban, amongst many others):

"Recent criticism has come upon the high prices of Luxottica's luxury brand named glasses, such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, and several others. A 2012 60 Minutes segment focused on whether the company's extensive holdings in the industry were used to keep prices high. Luxottica owns not only a large portfolio of brands such as Ray-Ban and Oakley, but retailers like Sunglass Hut and Oliver Peoples, as well as the optical departments at Target and Sears. In addition, by owning the vision insurance company EyeMed, it controlled a portion of the buyers' side of the market as well.[22] CEO Guerra claimed Luxottica did indeed have competitors at the retail level in the American market, such as Walmart, Costco, and Warby Parker.[22]"

(see subsections above, Brand and Retail for a more comprehensive listing of Luxottica subsidiaries)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›