5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban says it all
Published 16 months ago by Lawrence S. Mcgee

I'm a power boater and need good eye protection while on the water, so I buy wrap around sunglasses. I've owned several pairs of Ray Ban frames, including the old Wayfarers, two pairs of the Daddy-O model, and 1 pair of the Predator model. The Daddy O is by far my favorite frame, but I find the original G-15 lenses a little short of the intended mark...
Published 9 days ago by KK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban says it all, March 22, 2013
Lawrence S. Mcgee (Mechanicsburg, Pa USA) - See all my reviews
I have eyes that are very sensitive to light. I have to wear sunglasses when I go outside almost on every occasion. These sunglasses work great the sides prevent light from getting in. The matte black finish is of good quality. I love the polarized feature as I am an avid fisherman and they work good to reduce the glare when you are looking at water. I have had pairs of these before and they have held up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars this are the best and tom leykis wears them too, August 21, 2013
this glasses feel good to wear and are affordable i would buy them to my friends listen to the tom leykis show everybody

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm a power boater and need good eye protection while on the water, July 16, 2014

Generally the G-15 lens doesn't provide great color or contrast, and doesn't perform like polarized lenses which are very desirable in blocking glare on the water, and providing outstanding contrast. While the G-15 lens may block 85% of visible light, it falls well short of the intended mark in almost every aspect.

I have always replaced the original lenses, going with a gray polarized lens, blue mirror on the outside, and premium anti glare coating on the inside. The lab who does the work does a great job, and I wind up with a high quality, light cutting, glare reducing, crystal clear view.

The outside coating on the Daddy O has a rubber type of finish, so the frame is effective in sticking to your skin rather than sliding off and into the water. This is similar to the most popular brand of sunglasses sold to boaters and fishermen. The frame provides plenty of wrap to keep wind and external sunlight from coming in as well, so I'm very happy with the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued. No! Say it isn't so., August 4, 2013
Bought these to have a back up frame to my prescription polarized pair. Why, Oh Why would Ray Ban stop producing these? One of the only wrap around sports frames that can accommodate heavy prescriptions. Excellent coverage and great durability. Matte black finish - classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sunglass, June 29, 2014
This is my first pair of Ray Bans. I really like the look and the lens quality. The case is cheap, but the glasses are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, April 29, 2014
I have had several pairs of these glasses over the years, they are very comfotable both on the face and the eyes. Product arrived fast and as described. Great product at great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice look, September 14, 2013
Very nice sunglasses, authentic. looks good on me but little tight for my head at the temples. Could be adjusted by eyeglasses shop. Lenses not as dark as seems to be on pictures. Came with different carrying case then what is pictured. pictured case looks much cooler. Not polarized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and most comfortable sunglass frame i have owned, October 6, 2012
I originally got a pair of these at lenscrafters and converted them to prescription polarized lenses. They fit extremely well, and block glare from the side due to the wraparound sides.

I finally just worth them out through lots of use over several years. The lenses were still like new, so I was thrilled to find a new pair through Amazon. Great price for great sunglasses. If you aren't going to convert them to your prescription, check out the same frame with polarized lenses. A little more money, but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I like these even more than that pair =), July 25, 2014
Dan in SD (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Similar to the pair I used to have, I think I like these even more than that pair =)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Sunglasses I Wear, April 15, 2014
These have been MY sunglasses for 7+ years. They're rugged and offer protection from wind as well as sun and they stay put.

They stay put except when on the dashboard of my Jeep and I make a fast left turn and they fly out through the window into the street and get run over. That seems to be the only reason I can find to need a new pair.

Seriously, I am a pilot and find these lenses (or any non-polarized RayBan lens) excellent for use in the cockpit. I've also dropped them a thousand times from the top of the airstairs and they've never broken. It's a great lens & frame combination.

Ray Ban RB2016 DaddyO Sunglasses