5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fit.
I love these glasses. They are very well made, sturdy, and fit my large face very nicely.
I would caution buyers to insure they are polarized as the ads are sometimes not very clear.
Price will tell you if they are polarized or not.
You can never go wrong with Ray-Ban's!
Published 20 months ago by Lord Slaygon

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective or Fake from Amazon seller
I purchased these because I have the non polarized versions that I purchased from a local sporting goods store. I bought the polarized version from an amazon seller "Sunglass Express".

Published 13 months ago by Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fit., April 18, 2013
Price will tell you if they are polarized or not.
You can never go wrong with Ray-Ban's!

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective or Fake from Amazon seller, November 19, 2013
Daniel (california) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ray-Ban RB2027 Predator II Polarized Sunglasses- 62mm (Apparel)

About a week in to owning them, the frames looked like they were separating from the lenses, there is a visible gap on the inside. Comparing them to my identical pair of non polarized glasses proved to me that either A) they were defective or B) they were fake and poorly designed.

I am going to take a chance and order another pair sold by Amazon and see how it works out. I returned the first pair as defective

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, March 9, 2014
These lens are NOT polarized. The ad says they are, but they aren't, at least the ones I received aren't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality; great price, March 26, 2013
Canon&FenderGuy (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I have owned a couple of pairs of Predator 2 glasses over the past few years. I was skeptical about buying these from Amazon because the price was much lower than I would find at a retail store. Anyway, I bought these a couple of weeks ago - they are legit and they are fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more glare, May 19, 2014
I love my new Ray-Bans. I live on the water and golf course in the deep south. We have plenty of sunshine and glare. My new polarized lens eliminate all the glare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Bans - What did you expect?, October 6, 2012
W. James (Shrewsbury, UK) - See all my reviews
The glasses are outstanding. Good for a medium large head, comfy without pinching and deep enough to give proper protection without much light leakage. Look great too. Lens clarity excellent (Polarized version, not too extreme) & come with cloth and tough RB case. Why 4 stars? Took 2 attempts to get the right frame, and I am still not sure that this is the lens combo that was advertised and I ordered (there are a few variations on a theme, but having selected carefully, I assumed you would get the right one) ... Nevertheless, very happy and they work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these glasses, May 28, 2014
my husband love Ray-Bans . he is absolutely happy with the style I picked out>
these are the 3rd pair he has owned

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear 'em daily and always for fishing..., June 6, 2014
I 've worn these for the last few years daily and especialy for fishing..the glare and sun on the water can be brutal on the eyes, but these seem to keep my eyes comfortable all day and noticeably at the end of the day..They are made well of good materials and the lenses are Polarized Glass!..the 62mm frame and lens are comfortable for a mans face!..And Look great too!..The price was great on Amazon!...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens, April 12, 2013
Great lens for big faces. Excelent polarized and good quality frame material. Nice fit. Ideal for casual looks. Made in Italy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT pair of glasses, August 28, 2014
I bought these for my husband and he absolutely loves them and he is hard to please where look and fit are concerned! They are unisex and was worried about that since my husband's head is large, but they fit him wonderfully. I was able to make my decision based on an earlier review about the fit. Will absolutely purchase this product again if anything happens to his current pair.

Ray-Ban RB2027 Predator II Polarized Sunglasses- 62mm