Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 25, 2013
This is the first pair of Ray Ban's I have ever owned & they are completely amazing. I absolutely love these sunglasses, I have a pair of sunglasses from the 60's that look just like these but being from the actual 60's they were made too heavy & have seen better days. It's amazing how much these Ray Ban New Wayfarer look just like my original sunglasses from the 60's & how comfortable they are compared to my old ones. Awesome, love, love these!!!
on March 8, 2014
I decided on these because they are polarized glasses and use to drive, here where I live a lot of sun all year, so the glasses are a great help. since they came to see them I think they are beautiful, very light, and most importantly the quality that we have come Ray Ban.No hesitate to buy more glasses of this provider ...
on March 1, 2015
The arch support bothers my nose at times and causes me some headaches. I think it is due to the weight of the glasses though. I am use to wearing light weight, sporting sun glasses while working and driving to and from work. I think a little more getting use to will help with the headaches. Good, sturdy frame non-the less.
on September 10, 2013
First pair I received seemed bogus. There are many guides and you tube videos on how to tell a genuine from a fake pair. The first set had the wrong hinges (cheap piano hinge), No metal in arm, the wrong type in the wrong place on the arm, the arms would not fold properly, the last one folded did not fold flush and touching, it sayed up. Heck the lenses were not even polarized. They were a bad copy. They were smudged dirty as if used,

I suspect these were return/swap to Amazon passed off as new. If so, shame on Amazon for not having someone knowledgeable inspect returns of commonly counterfeited items for authenticity and then turning them around as new to the next customer.

I was going to order from Ray Ban's website direct (pricey@ list), but the price dropped significantly by then so I gave Amazon another chance. The second set I received has all right elements, folds correctly and has some more heft to them.
on May 5, 2014
I ordered Sunglasses and expected G-15 lenses. I got nearly clear (?) lenses with a little gray tint on the top. Liberace, Boy George, or Elton John could have rocked these glasses, but not me. They sell in stores for $180 and were on Amazon for $105. The reason they were so cheap is because they were not what was advertised. The refund was quick and painless.
on July 3, 2014
I bought the 52mm at first, and if you're a guy, you don't want those. I had to return them. Those were extremely small. The 55mm ones though are perfect.
on June 19, 2013
I love it. Beautiful sunglasses, the best of all sunglasses I have. I'm always wearing it. I can recommend to all of my friends.
on December 25, 2013
My 15 yr old loves these new glasses for Christmas. The polarized makes a great difference in clarity. Cool looking shades.
on June 11, 2013
Amazing! I love these glasses. The grey gradient lenses are the best thing ever and of course the Wayfarers are amazing
on September 7, 2014
comfortable,Original rayban. No issue about the quality.