Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Camo Green Rubber|Lens Color: Crystal Brown Gradient|Change
Price:$109.95 - $155.88

on July 6, 2015
Ordered the 55mm and they were too wide/loose on my face. Then I ordered a pair of 52mm and they fit however the frames are incredibly squat...might not be good if you like big frames. Also concerned about authenticity of the 55mm ones I bought. They might be a knockoff as the glasses are squeaky and the etching is deferent than the 52mms I bought.

Photo shows the 55mm in the first one & the 52mm in the second.
review image
22 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2015
My optician cuts his lenses so they can come out easy with no heat required, and they can be put in a different style of the same frame. This is my third 2132 frame, I accessorize my frame with my clothing. This is my first Amazon Ray-Ban purchase, and they are the same frame you would get at a designer boutique, only for a lesser price. Shipped and sold by Amazon and they are authentic. For those who say they are not authentic because they came with a brown case and the icons book was not included, please do your homework. First Luxottica the manufacturer of Ray-Ban since 1999 ships their sunglasses with a Black or Brown case usually. The color may vary depending on the sunglasses purchased, and weather or not they are a "special edition ". Lastly the icons book does not come with the 2132 New Wayfarer. The icons book only come with the icon glasses: Original Wayfarer, Aviator, Clubmaster ect... I was so impressed with these from Amazon I have already ordered a second pair in a different color. I highly recommend this frame shipped and sold by Amazon.
review image
on October 23, 2015
Hello Sunglass Hut Amazon,

Sorry for the BAD Feedback. I just got my purchased Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm (Black on Beige Frame/Green Solid Lens)
Had the item authenticated, the item is 100% Fake.
1. No RB Etch
2. Missing Item Detail white sticker on Box
3. Bad Print on Leather Case
4. RayBan Wording Not clear or Define enough on the button
5. Bad Printing on manual

Thank you if you can fix this, if not then let this feedback be a warning to all your customers

Here is my email add engr_arphi@yahoo.com, you may contact me there
Or you can also contact me in Facebook my username is William Milby

review image review image review image review image
on April 2, 2016
Awesome. For reference - I am 6'1", 193 lbs. Broad shoulders, good size head - the larger set is a PERFECT fit. This is (now) my second pair of Ray-Bans, but first Wayfarers. WELL worth the money, imho. My last pair was bought 5 years ago, and I have them still. They cracked down the left eyeglass, right down the middle, vertically - becuase they were dropped from a motorcycle, in 110 degree heat. It took them 2 years to crack fully, and they haven't broken yet (just have a big crack through the sight, hehe). With this pair, I'll leave the others as work, now, as an emergency set. Great shades.
on July 20, 2012
I Really Wanted to Like These, but... you should try them on in the store first unless you've worn them before. I bought the large and they were still too small for my face. The ear pieces do not flex much -- there is no spring in the hinge area. And if you've been wearing aviator styles with thin frames around the lenses these will be a shock. The thick lens frames will feel like you are trying to look around the center post that separates the windows in your car. They create a blind spot of sorts. If you can live with that -- no worries. They are a great traditional style. Just be sure the size fits you as to width across the face.
on July 19, 2015
I'd bought my first pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses—the original Wayfarer—back in 2011 before I moved away for grad school. I absolutely loved them. They were stylish, fit great, were very high-quality, and best of all, they were great for those super-sunny days when it's so bright that it's hard to see to drive. Unfortunately, I lost them. Due to the high price, I couldn't justify spending another $140 on a pair of replacement sunglasses having already spent that much on them the first time, so I figured I'd wait Ray-Ban out and jump at the chance to get my favorite sunglasses at a lower price.

Four years later, we have Prime Day 2015 and I see that the Ray-Bans are on sale. I also notice that the New Wayfarers are a little sleeker than the original Wayfarer and I kind of like those better. With the discount, I spent $53 on my black New Wayfarer sunglasses (55mm), and two days later I finally have them in my hands.

The build quality is even better than I remember. They look and feel incredibly well-made, fit beautifully, and while they have a little bit of heft to them, they're not heavy at all. They're solid. And they're undoubtedly authentic with all of the trademark markings present; the Ray-Ban symbol on the upper corner and the RB engraving, plus the writing on the inside saying that they're made in Italy. On the other side is information regarding the style and sizing, which is "RB 2132 NEW WAYFARER 901 55[]18 3N" for me as I got the black New Wayfarer with the green G-15XLT lens in 55mm. Included was a brown leather case that snaps closed and a little plastic envelope with a small pamphlet and cleaning cloth.

I'd considered getting the original Wayfarer as I had before, but I preferred the New Wayfarer for a couple reasons. For one thing, the original has a much wider rim, especially around the bottom and beneath the lenses, and has a somewhat less pronounced square shape. The New Wayfarers are, as their name suggests, a bit more modern and sleeker. There's no wrong choice here as they're both gorgeous, but I wanted something a little more chic and contemporary rather than vintage.

Especially considering I only paid $53 for these sunglasses (free two-day Prime shipping), I couldn't be happier with my purchase. These sunglasses are easily worth their MSRP, but I couldn't justify paying that a second time. However, if you can get these for around $80 or so and can spare the money, I'd say jump on it because you won't find nicer sunglasses anywhere else.

Now I just need to make sure I don't lose them again...
on November 20, 2013
I ordered these thinking they would be the actual Ray-Ban sunglasses. They're just imitations: the logos on the sides are sloppily done, and there's no RB etched on the left lens. Very disappointed. Don't order, go buy them in a store!
on April 25, 2014
The G-15XLT lens, while green looks closer to black until you put them on and look at something white. I have to say that the lens is amazing, I have never in my life had a pair of sunglasses that are as clear as these ones. Its easy to forget you are wearing sunglasses.
on March 24, 2014
These glasses have been my favorite glasses for the past month that I have had them. The fit and finish are great and I have been wearing them every day. I actually look forward to sunny days just so I can wear them!

FIT/SIZE = 5/5
First of all, I have read all the reviews on this site and I decided to get the 55 mm size. I heard most people say that it runs a little small so I decided with the 55 mm. I am happy that I went with this size in the end! First of all, to compare my size, I wear 59 mm in the RB3477 and I have a cap size of 7 3/8. Not sure if that is really that helpful, but hopefully it might be able to give you a general comparison. As for the overall fit, it is great! I tend to play sports a lot and I used to wear Oakleys. However, these sunglasses have been a great replacement. They stay on pretty well when I run and jump. They fit very snugly on the ears and nose and they barely slide down.

FINISH/QUALITY CONTROL = 4.5/5
I did have to return the glasses for a replacement 2 times (both times, there was a scratch on the left side of the temple), but Amazon replaced them without any hassle. However, I was irritated I had to deal with two damaged products before I could get a clean pair.

STYLE = 5/5
Wayfarers have been around for numerous years, since the days of JFK. It has been a standard for fashion and trend. It looks great on men and women. These are great sunglasses for various face types and fashion styles. Overall, these glasses will appeal to many people.

PRICE = 4.5/5
In terms of price, it is great as long as you get a good deal. It's not worth it for a price of $100+, but for LESS than $80, I would say it's worth it. Also, I didn't have any problems with getting any fake ones from Amazon, so as long as you get the glass from strictly AMAZON, you shouldn't have any problems with getting fakes.
on January 23, 2013
After drooling over Ray Bans for the longest time, I finally decided it was time to buy them! They are so much nicer in person than in the pictures! One reason I hesitated to buy them was because I wasn't sure if I should get the 52 mm or the 55 mm. I didn't bother going to the store to try them on because I just didn't have the time. So I took a chance and based on the previous reviews, I bought the 55 mm. I'm a woman with a perfectly round face and I notice whenever I go glasses/sunglasses shopping, most frames tend to squeeze my head in or they are too small and look disproportionate with my face. I tried on the 55 mm Ray Bans and they fit me perfectly, not too tight or too loose. Definitely get these Ray Bans, they are a staple and will not go out of style!