Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's 0RB2132 Square Sunglasses
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
review image
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
review image
on July 16, 2011
Sent off to Sunglass Express for the Ray-Ban Camo Green Wayfarers and surprise, they arrived WAY before expected. Opened up the well packed box to find the correct Ray-Ban/Luxottica box and label. The black leather case had the Ray-Ban seal in gold on the side and imprinted in the button. So far, so good.
Removed the glasses to find all the proper markings. The etched RB in the lens, the steel rod inside the stems and all the proper lettering(i.e.-Made in Italy)printed on the inside of them. Still not convinced, I took them to a local Sunglass Hut to compare to theirs and held them side by side. EXACTLY THE SAME!
My conclusion is that these are the real deal and for a great price to boot. I don't know how these are being offered for such a discount but I'll definately buy another pair through Amazon. These are not knock-offs!!!
on July 11, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Arrived with the G15 lenses which are green, these Wayfarers work well in bright sunlight. The sea foam green is an interesting color which has drawn compliments too! A good purchase.
on March 27, 2015
Well these look fantastic, and i get a lot of people checking themselves out off of their reflection. The only issue is they are a tad small for my face. I kind of like it because they are tight enough that i can do a cartwheel and they dont fall off. RB are etched on to one of the lense while the other has the logo. Im not sure if these are legit RayBan sunglasses based off this info... let me know. Thank you...
on August 27, 2012
It was everything that I expected at a great price ! I would recommend this company to anyone ! Everything came in its original packaging and all of the items i.e. microfiber cloth and carrying case along with the official ray ban seal.
on February 2, 2015
I really like the new Wayfarer sunglasses; the fit is great and the transparent on black is subtle but classy. Best of all, the price is good; after comparing prices elsewhere, Amazon beats everyone else on price hands down.
on June 17, 2014
The sunglasses arrived as expected. The new smaller Wayfarer fits well and MADE IN ITALY! Unfortunately I had to return them as the color shown on the site was quite a bit different then the actual glasses. This is NOT the seller's fault, the color just appeared different on my monitor then the real thing. I will order another pair.
on January 18, 2016
I've worn RayBan glasses for lots of years. Never a complaint. The G-15 polaroid lenses are really easy on my eyes. These are the New Wayfarer. I was worried that I wouldn't like the style but they suit me fine. I got the rubberized black frames. The rubber like finish really helps keep them in place. Make sure you consider the size of the lenses so they will be large enough for your face. 50mm are about right for kids, for example. These are 55mm and fit me well.