5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!, April 20, 2012
I love these Ray Bans! The design is trendy and not the norm which is great if you want something that stands out! They fit great and I feel like a rockstar in them! This is my 3rd pair of Ray Bans, I have bought some from the ray ban web site and some on here, and I will definitely be buying more from these vendors they ship super fast and the product came with all of it's papers, and was packaged in a decorative box and then came with the leather case and glasses cleaner cloth. I would recommend these to all my friends and will defiantly buy from here again! Thanks for a great, easy online experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sunglasses, August 1, 2012
Purchased as a gift for my girlfriend, she says it works great under strong sunshine when driving, or, playing on the beach; and the color, is splendid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
they have become my favorite !! I wear them everyday, no matter if it is sunny jajaja

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 6, 2014
Judy "jckid" (Newton, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
Unique, wonderful and great service!! I needed a gift for my daughter's birthday, and these were perfect - no one else has a pair like them! Would buy them again in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Sunglasses for the Laid-Back type of Dude!!, May 4, 2014
Mike Warren (Insida yo' head) - See all my reviews
I love these sunglasses!! These Wayfarers can make anybody look like a rockstar and that is a fact.... 'nuff said!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good!!!, July 11, 2013
Sandra Mendiburu Solis (Coral Gables, FL United States) - See all my reviews
now my nephew looks like a movie star with this glasses. great price for a top quality item. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shades, July 3, 2013
As nice or better than I expected. Color is perfect. Fit nice and go with lots of outfits.I am happy I purchased....

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban Wayfere 10853F sunglasses, February 15, 2013
The product is beautiful. Framed my face just right, and since sunglasses are all ready difficult to buy in a store ; getting them on line and realizing they were perfect was a great surprise. Thanks, MAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my shades, November 27, 2012
Best pair of shades I ever brought in my life :)
I wear them everyday when it is sunny out
It just can't be to hot out because if your face sweat then the glasses start to slide
Other than that they are the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw them in Italy for 160 Euro, October 30, 2012
A. Jaynes (Grand Rapids MI USA) - See all my reviews
This is our third pair of Wayfarers, a great pair of sunglasses both in style and quality. She saw this style in Italy for 160 Euro and loved the frame. They are made in Italy. I went back to the hotel and looked them up on the iPad. Amazon had them for $105, which, after a little math seemed like a pretty good deal. Now she'll think I brought them back from Italy and I didn't have to pay duty or the 20% tax or even have to lug them around, and I saved a pile of dough. Another great shopping experience at Amazon.com.

Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer