Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2012
These sunglasses fit awesome! I'm asian, so like many other asians I have a small face and nose. I've always liked how wayfarers, aviators and clubmasters looked but couldn't find a pair that would look suited for me. That is until I discovered the new styles of Ray-Ban that have been introduced. The New Clubmasters are great!
on August 23, 2013
These Ray-Ban's are nice, great lenses and still almost as good of a construction as 20 years ago however, they are now made in China, not Italy or the USA, and the leather case which used to be fine leather, is now a very cheap vinyl copy. Just not happy with China stamped on these but hey I guess you get what you pay for... oh wait.
on August 17, 2013
Reviewing the item at Ray Ban's web page noticed that the model (and all I view) registers "made in Italy", while the one received was "made in China"...
on November 25, 2013
Pro: They didn't fit at first, but then I just went to my local optometry center to get them adjusted. It took only 10 mins, and I was done. Now they fit my face well and no discomfort at all. Plus they don't look so big on me. I'll get use to them sooner or later. I also like the fact that they cover all of my eye rather than half of it or 3/4 of it.
Con: They're made in China, which I don't like personally. Also the Ray-Ban case that they came in seemed to be stitched kinda last minute, or halfway done. I still wish that all Ray-Ban's were made in Italy, rather than in China.
on July 4, 2013
These are great classic sunglasses, fit great-good price and received quick. Love these glasses. Anyone with a smaller face would like these Ray-Bans.
on April 12, 2013
Well, I hoped I would get lucky and get a pair that was made in Italy, but like the other reviewers, mine are stamped with made in China.

It's not a deal breaker to me because even if these are fake, the lenses have a nice narrow profile to them and do not drop too far down similar to my Wayfarer IIs. Additionally, the top of the frames do not "round" around the lens but instead have a failry straight line from temple to temple. Almost all fake or knock-off versions of a clubmaster style have a faint to moderate "rounding" of the frame over the lens. This makes the lenses appear bigger and for those with small or narrow faces, this large lens may look too big. Plus the bottom of the these Chinese Ray Bans have a distinct flatness to the bottoms of the lenses which again creates a nice linear look for those with faces that do best with straighter lines from temple to temple and check-bone to check-bone.

These are also a chrome/nickel finish and not a gold finish like I would have preferred. I'm not 100% certain but, I was not able to find a Clubmaster II (New style) in the gold color through my searches on line. Not sure if that's a manufacture thing or I didn't look hard enough, but even the Ray Ban home site seemed to lack a gold metal version in the New style.

The 4 stars is based on the fact that they don't say "Made in Italy"

Overall, if they are fakes- they're nice but expensive fakes that meet my expectations for performance in the sun while achieving a look that I like. If they are real, they are a great price and worth the $100 I paid.

I do wish the Ray Bans came with a soft bag that these and the Wayfarers could be stored in when not in the typical black Ray Ban case. I won't deduct anything against the sunglasses because they lacked this detail though the came with the typical polishing cloth.
on May 5, 2013
Perfect fit for small face, loved them but MADE IN CHINA although in Display Picture it shows made in ITALY still I've no issues (Awesomee)..!!!
on December 2, 2013
honestly, I was expecting a little bit more out of ray-ban. The size is great, but the frame itself is heavy and it leaves two little marks on each side of my nose. Because I love fashion, I'll suffer through it, but if comfort is what you seek - look elsewhere.
on November 18, 2015
Just what I wanted!

They fit my face exactly as I would have hoped. They look neither too big nor too small. As for the style, they're classics. They don't fit your face...your face fits them. It just happens. I can't imagine anyone not looking great in these.
on December 19, 2015
I bought this as a group gift for a friend's bday. She LOVED it. She gets complaints on it all the time. She has had it for a few years now and it still looks brand new like the day we gave it to her. Great purchase/glasses

See 1 answered question