5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Hoping For...
So I agonized over the decision to buy these for at least a week...maybe two. In the end I ordered the mock tortoise Clubmasters which have the 49mm bridge, and I am thrilled with what I got. I was worried about the following:

Published on June 11, 2012 by JB

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising
In the photo when I zoomed in on the product, the leg clearly reads made in Italy. Though when I received the product it says made in china.. thats what we call false advertising. I would like an explanation or my money back.
Published 7 months ago by Todd A. Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Hoping For..., June 11, 2012
JB (Ohio, USA) - See all my reviews

Q. Would they fit my face? Could I pull off the style? A. They fit perfectly. I have a small head (hold the sophomoric comments) which measures 7 1/8, and I was afraid these would be too big for my face from the pictures I saw. In fact, they fit my face exactly as I would have hoped. They look neither too big nor too small. As for the style, they're classics. They don't fit your face...your face fits them. It just happens. I can't imagine anyone not looking great in these.

Q. Do they have the G15 lens, and should I insist on polarized? A. These do have the G15 lens, which Ray-Ban calls a green tint lens. I wasn't sure what I would get because the description doesn't call it out specifically, and the pictures certainly look like a black lens. The optics in the Clubmasters are insanely clear. You see a slightly greenish tint from the inside out, and the rest of the world sees black from the outside in. Looking at these lenses, I can immediately spot the difference between an over $100 and an under $100 pair of glasses. The green tint is quite subtle, and is hardly noticeable. Also, they are not polarized, which I think is a good thing. I have a pair of $15 polarized Wally World specials, and I use those for outdoor activities which are potentially dangerous for my Clubmasters.

Q. Will I get a pair made in China? Will those be knock-offs? A. My pair unabashedly says "Made In China," and the quality is stunning. They are well-built, all the connections are tight, and both lenses sit tightly in the frames (no issues with a loose lens as others have commented on here). Anyone who has done just a little bit of research on these knows that the Clubmasters are now made in China instead of (or in addition to) Italy. China is like any other country: with the right management and workforce, they can churn out some good stuff. And apparently Ray-Ban has some great ex-pats running their factories, 'cause these are rock solid. I would absolutely buy another style of Ray-Bans made in China. They are that good. I looked at these under a microscope (metaphorically speaking) for all the tell-tale signs of counterfeit, but I was just wasting my time; these are the real deal. I'm 34 years old, and these are the first sunglasses that I have owned that cost more than $20. You bet I looked them over real good.

Other thoughts: I'm used to curved sport sunglasses which sit nicely on top of your head when you head indoors. Sitting on your head will not do for the Clubmasters, due to their shape. It's awkward to go indoors, because the question is what do you do with your $150 sunglasses (that we smart folks on Amazon paid $50 less for) so that you don't scratch them\lose them\break them? Don't know; haven't figured that one out yet.

The straw derby/panama hat craze is in full swing right now. Not my thing, but I seem to see them on everyone. These would look absolutely authentic and correct sitting just below a short-brimmed straw panama/derby. Classic, classic look.

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest glasses ever, March 7, 2013
I love these glasses. They are the best thing I've bought on here. I can't walk by a reflective surface without going "Damn I'm cool." Then I take them off and I'm sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars These glasses are dope., March 15, 2014
These glasses are the bees knees. I have a pair of Wayfarers and these have replaced those as my go to glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School, March 24, 2014
I wore these back in the 80's and love them and was shocked they were still available when I checked and at a great price. I do wish they made them a bit wider for a more comfortable and appealing look (but my big head is my problem) I recommend highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Pair, January 21, 2014
I've bought these twice now. First time was November of 2012. They lasted me until a week ago when they broke, but that was my fault. Over time however they did get a little crooked. They do look great and do their job of keeping the sun from hurting your eyes. I prefer the snug fit of the 49MM size.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic look, February 17, 2014
I collect sunglasses and these fit the bill. The frames fit nicely and the lenses look great. I like the reddish lenses help highlight things in a lower light situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service for a hard to find product, August 29, 2006
Could not locate a pair of these for love nor money in the UK. Price was right, delivery was swift, I'm delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Cool, June 8, 2013
A bit more retro than Wayfarers, but still cool. Now that they make them with polarized lenses they're even better.

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, April 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Shades, February 26, 2014
I could find these Ray Ban's at a hundred other sites but I could not find them at a better price.

Ray-Ban RB3016 Classic Clubmaster Sunglasses