1,473 Reviews
 (1,061)

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters!
I have a pair of new wayfarers which I love, and decided I wanted some aviators. I chose gunmetal grey, g-15 XLT, nice understated color, and not mirror lenses. But beyond being absolutely sure which color I wanted, I ended up being the Goldilocks of sunglasses.

Published on November 1, 2010 by A. Boston

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake
I dont believe these are authentic ray bans. Sticker was not attached when I received the item and the ray ban logo was not sketched in.
Published 9 months ago by Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters!, November 1, 2010

First I got the small 52mm aviators, which ended up being WAY too small for me. I learned the hard way that the mm sizes is not specifically the distance across your face, it's the size of each lens. I have the 52mm in the new wayfarers which fit perfectly, so don't let that lead you to a size in aviators, because the size doesn't translate. So then I got the 55mm in the aviators and they were a tad snug on the side of my face. Then I ordered the 58mm. These seem to be the best choice for me and I realllly love them. They're lightweight and comfortable.

In the end, I learned the mm size will have a little to do with the distance across the face, being the lens get bigger, but it just wasn't as cut and dry as I thought. It's really best to try these on in person before ordering to know which size fits you best. Good luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, October 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, everything in time, but missing 2 things., November 22, 2013
My glasses did not came with the "The Icons" little book like it's in the picture, and no stamp in the lens. I'm getting doubts if it is really original. I would like te seller to tell me why.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are replicas., January 18, 2014
Title says it all. Damn good replicas, but replicas none the less. Something seemed off as I have owned these exact sunglasses before and was replacing them since they were lost. Wasn't positive though so I sent them to RayBan and they confirmed these are replicas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doubtful if it is genuine, January 29, 2013
The cover of the sunglasses seems fake. I already own the same glasses. Even the shine of the golden frame is not as good. No authentication certificate with hologram which normally accompanies the ray ban? I am doubtful! Better try & buy from local vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, extremely comfortable., September 6, 2012
I purchased the 58mm RB3025 aviators with a gunmetal frame and brown gradient lens. They shipped and arrived very quickly, and in perfect condition. The glasses themselves feel very sturdy, and can be worn for hours without any discomfort. Extremely comfortable. No, seriously, putting these on for the first time was like getting a face hug from baby Jesus. Additionally they look awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality pair of shades, and is willing to pony up a little extra cash for them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, looks like factory seconds, bad packaging, December 30, 2012
Extremely disappointed with the product and the shipping. The box was mailed in a shipping envelope, not a box so the product box was badly crushed. This was a gift, so I wanted the presentation to be nice. I completed the Amazon form to report the poor packaging and asked for a response but got none.

The glasses themselves are poor quality. The lenses are slightly different sizes and the nose pieces are crooked, so they fit oddly. It appears the glasses I received are factory seconds, not high quality Ray Bans. The person I gave them to asked me if they were knockoffs.

In any case they are being returned today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price! Super fast delivery! Love it!, July 30, 2010
Love these glasses. Light weight; could wear for hours, in or out doors. Had ordered 55mm but a little bit too small for my face which is a little smaller than average. Perfect size 58mm. Best part, got it Super fast; ordered today, shipped within 2 hours, got it in a day. Will order from them again! Totally recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non Authentic, Buyer Beware., February 24, 2014
I love Ray-Ban sunglasses and have numerous pairs in my collection. I had purchased the flash green-mirrored aviators a few weeks ago from Sunglass Express which indeed were authentic (compared thoroughly with the pairs in my collection). Loved them- beautiful fit & perfect condition.

As I was incredibly happy with this pair, I decided to purchase another pair from Sunglass Express (packaged by Amazon). The pair I purchased were the 55mm Brown Gradient Aviators.

1. It did not come in 55mm, the pair shipped to me were 58mm.
2. They were 100% non-authentic.

Yes, they did have all the signature Ray-Ban markings, BUT I knew as soon as I took them out of the case that the quality did not feel right. I then proceeded to look closer at the sunglasses and although markings were in the correct place, the "RB" which is supposed to be ENGRAVED on the right side of the sunglass frame was simply sketched. The RB was flat, unlike my authentic Ray-Ban aviators, which you can feel with your nail that it is indeed engraved in the glass.

This leads me to... How can a company sell some sunglasses which are authentic & some which are not?

Please, please beware of this simple way to find out if your Ray-Bans are NOT replicas.

DO NOT purchase the Large Metal Gold Gradient Ray-Bans, you will not get what you paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the real deal, September 9, 2013
Ringer (Albany, NY, US) - See all my reviews
After reading some of the 1 Star reviews claiming that these Ray-Bans were knock-offs, I was a little skeptical about ordering them. But after talking to an Amazon rep who assured me that any item sold by Amazon was 100% authentic, I placed my order. I received them in two days (thanks Prime) and couldn't be happier. I had been wearing a knock-off pair for the past couple of years and could tell immediately that these were authentic. Excellent product at a fantastic price. Thank you Amazon.

Ray-Ban Aviator Non-Polarized Sunglasses