Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's Polarized Aviator RB3025-002/58-62 Black Aviator Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on October 14, 2013
I dont believe these are authentic ray bans. Sticker was not attached when I received the item and the ray ban logo was not sketched in.
77 comments| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2013
The cover of the sunglasses seems fake. I already own the same glasses. Even the shine of the golden frame is not as good. No authentication certificate with hologram which normally accompanies the ray ban? I am doubtful! Better try & buy from local vendor.
22 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2013
My glasses did not came with the "The Icons" little book like it's in the picture, and no stamp in the lens. I'm getting doubts if it is really original. I would like te seller to tell me why.
55 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2015
I purchased these as a gift for my wife and they are very nice, almost wanted to keep them for myself. I have a pair of carbon fiber aviators which are also fantastic. Ray bans are now being manufactured in China and Italy, this pair is made in Italy. We checked Sunglass Hut and they had some from China. My personal opinion is that the ones made in Italy are nicer.
on August 22, 2014
Classic! Can't go wrong.
on June 6, 2013
I bought a pair of these for my wife. When we opened them up, they appeared to be used! They were stretched and a nose piece was missing. Buyer beware!
on November 22, 2014
I love these glasses. I am a USAF pilot and fly long days where it's not uncommon to experience both a sunrise and a sunset. I bought the gun metal frames and the brown gradient lens.

These glasses feel great to hold. They frame is thin yet it seems to be of very high quality construction. The lenses have some decent weight to them but that doesn't make the glasses feel heavy.

In the airplane I have the darker upper part for the bright sun outside and the much less tinted lower part for looking inside the cockpit at instruments, the panels and paperwork. For driving a car, the idea is the same. You can look down at your gauges and your navigator through the less tinted part and outside through the most tinted part.

They fit comfortably under a headset for long comfortable wear. The frames are very thin so they don't bother my head under at headset.

Non polarized is key for viewing LCD screens such as aircraft displays, cell phones and navigation devices.

This is my first pair or Ray Bans and I'm sure they wont be my last.
on August 16, 2015
Excellent item. I Love it. I bought 2 for me and my sister and she loves them.
on April 14, 2015
I have been wearing the Ray Ban Aviators since the mid 60's and believe this "gunmetal" frame to be the most attractive they have introduced in many a year. The Ray Ban name is one I am familiar with and believe to be very well constructed and durable (this is the 8th pair I have purchased - and I have been wearing ONLY this brand, and style since 1966 - and my military service cost me 2 pair). Quite an improvement from the gold, or even the black frames of earlier models. My being an "average" size person the 58mm lens is much better than the 62mm, though if I could have found the 55mm in a larger frame I would have like to try them. While Ray Ban will not stay in business based on my purchases, they have a most dedicated customer. This seller shipped promptly and provided exactly what they advertised - no fakes here. Would highly recommend both the seller and the product.
on January 28, 2011
I ordered the gold on gold ray-ban glasses but received the green glasses. I decided to keep this glasses since I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it. But I am not satisfied with this company and amazon. They should not be in this business if they cannot keep their record straight. As minimum to keep the customer satisfied they should send the correct item instead of sending a letter asking me to change my rating so they can continue with their business.