4.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Men
Published on October 26, 2009 by Powerman

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
These were nice but too small for my husband.
Published 5 months ago by Clown

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Men, October 26, 2009
This was to replace a pair of Ray Ban Outdoorsman Aviators that I have had for 15 years. I thought that they looked the same, and didn't realize that some are smaller than others. In this case, the actual size is not stated anywhere in the description. The glasses are too small for men, and the ear pieces will hurt your ears. If you are a child or a woman with a small head, these are very high quality good sunglasses.

The next time I spend $100+ for a set of sunglasses, it will be over the counter at a sporting goods store, even if it costs a little more. At least I'll know exactly what I am buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUNGLASSES FROM THE 80'S, September 15, 2011
I love these glasses. The wire temples hold them securely and being a child of the 80's, they remind me of the how cool it was to grow up during that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban Outdoorsman Sunglasses w/cable temples, February 9, 2011
I have used Ray Ban Outdoorsman Sunglasses w/ cable temples for 20 years. I have never had a problem with them, although I have lost many pairs. The glasses are comfortable to wear and the cable fits nicely around my ears allowing me to engage in outdoor activity without their falling off. This was a good purchase through an Amazon vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, October 29, 2010
If you want the best, look no further. I continually purchase glasses from other manufacturers spending $100-$200 USD/per pair and the glasses usually fall short of my expectations... However, after purchasing these Ray Bans I think i've actually found some glasses that are not only super retro and stylish but are made with the highest quality materials that you can actually see and feel. Thanks Ray Ban! You've got a customer for life...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, lenses darker than pictured, July 4, 2014
Bought this as a father's day present for my dad. I took some rough measurements, I was a little concerned the arms might be a little long or the bridge might be a little too wide, but they fit great. Despite the picture shown, these lenses are pretty dark and great for bright sunlight.

5.0 out of 5 stars my sunglasses, May 30, 2012
i love my sunglasses everything went perfect!!! Loved the twizzler inside what a sweet detail!!!!! Def will order something again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars old reliable, April 4, 2013
my 3rd pair last 20 years, my dad had them too starting in 1950s. cable holds them during sports. GREAT

4.0 out of 5 stars Glasses look good. The glasses don't look or feel “small” to ..., September 27, 2014
Glasses look good. The glasses don't look or feel “small” to me as another has suggested. But because they have a wire wrap earpiece they do hug your head and will take some getting used to as the wires pull at the back of your ears to keep them in place as designed. As the “Aviator” name implies you could probably do aerobatics with these glasses and they would stay in place. Good for bicycling because they will not slip down your nose even when working up a sweat. They do require two hands to put in place due to the wire wraps. If you just want style and not function, get the Outdoorsman II.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased!, July 27, 2014
Beautiful authentic glasses for a great price. Thanks for a smooth transaction. I love ray bans and couldn't find the outdoorsman anywhere. But I can always count on amazon. Came in the original packaging with a cloth for lens cleaning. I have another pair of aviators by Ray ban so I knew which size would do well for me. I love the old school feel of these and the fact that they stay on while jumping and playing outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014