- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ray-Ban Aviator Small Sunglasses
|Price:||$79.00 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$71.00 (47%)|
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters.
- Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Decades ago Ray Ban introduced the Aviator Sunglasses to the world, and now they've made them a little smaller, but kept the same bold, swanky appeal just for the ladies. Svelte lines and a knock-out frame style keep you looking like a million bucks while you cruise town, and the smaller shape easily fits a woman's slimmer and narrower face. Shade your eyes with the unmistakable Aviator Small Sunglasses and make summer a little sweeter.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Italy
- ASIN: B001753B76
- Item model number: Aviator Small Metal
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:37 Mins|
For the record, yes these sunglasses are much smaller than the regular aviators, but I find them to be a nice size that doesn't take up half of my face. I am 5'4" with an oval face and I found these to fit very nicely. They are a bit shorter than regular ones, so I can't exactly put these on the top of my head. I'd recommend going to an optical store and trying this model on before buying. I just happened to be lucky with this purchase, but obviously others have not been so lucky.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The fit is perfect. I love these sunglasses. From 1 to 10 I give them a 10.Published 3 hours ago by Frankie
They were great! But I ordered the wrong size and they fit too small.Published 1 day ago by Alice lo
I have a very small face and can never find sunglasses. I feel like I've won the lottery finding these ones! They fit absolutely perfect. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Lena Cox
I'm selling this. It's too small for my face. I tried my friends sunglasses 52/14. I went for it and I'm not sure what happened. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Albert C.