5.0 out of 5 stars Legit reseller, backed by Amazon just in case
Published on May 1, 2009 by Ryan Hague

1.0 out of 5 stars RB 3267 Delivered with scratches and bent stems and frames
I just received my order and I wonder if these glasses are fake. My wife has the same model and her's say Made in Italy, while mine says Made in China. In addition the lettering on the lens is larger then the lettering of the logo on my wife's lens.

Published on August 31, 2011 by Jeffs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Legit reseller, backed by Amazon just in case, May 1, 2009
I bought this pair of Ray Bans at Sunglass Hut for $130, then found this page by Gaffos for $30 less. Sunglass Hut does not match online prices (most likely because of knock-off fakes), so I did some research on Gaffos and they are one of the legit resellers of sunglasses out there. Obviously, be wary of $25 offers on here, and most websites I researched stated when their products were replicas. However, I don't trust everything online.

So I took a shot and bought these because they're backed by Amazon's A to Z guarantee. Just in case they were fake or had other issues, I could call Amazon's customer service and get a refund.

However, the ones they sent me were spot on. I even went to Sunglass Hut to compare them to the ones they sell, and they're identical in every way. Hinges, color, logos and even weight. A friend of mine has these as well, and I compared them last night, so I'm fully convinced of Gaffos. What's more is that I received them 2 days after I placed the order.

I'll definitely be looking at Gaffos for my next sunglasses purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars RB 3267 Delivered with scratches and bent stems and frames, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Ray-Ban RB3267 Square Aviator Sunglasses (Eyewear)

Also the glasses were delivered with bent (stretched out) stems and nosepads that were bent in. Finally the lenses have an odd discoloration and they are smudged and scratched as if they have been used.

I have returned these to Amazon for a refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars chronic lens retention issue!, July 1, 2008
I like the look of these. They sit closely to your face guarding from sidelighting well. The first pair I owned, I lost in the Caribbean Sea. The lenses always used to pop out of the frames. I figured it was just that pair. I bought a replacement pair and they too have the same problem. The thin frame allows the lenses to fall out easily. Make sure you buy an eyeglass screwdriver along with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not real Ray-Ban...., September 20, 2013
I just returned this product. Product description says 'made in Italy' , but it is a China product and it looks like a china piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is GOOD, May 14, 2007
The product was as I expected, it met my demands...IT IS ORIGINAL and that is what mostly concerns me in addition to the good product information that Amazon provided from angled pictures to detailed information about the package contenets...I am completely satisfied..Thanks Ray-Ban RB 3267 sunglassesd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute sunglasses!, January 19, 2014
I had been wanting some aviators and wouldn't normally buy sunglasses online but I thought I would take the chance since they are ray-ban. I love the shape and color and was very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I look like George Clooney., December 15, 2013
Ike Lemón (Silicon Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
People are like, "Hey, is that George Clooney?" And I'm all like, "No, just Ike." And they're like, "Who, I totally thought you were George Clooney because of your astounding good looks and multi-hundred-dollar Persol sunglasses." And I'm like, "They're not Persol, they're Polaroid." BOOM

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really great looking and feeling sunglasses, December 9, 2013
I really love the look and feel (to include light weight) of these sun glasses. My wife liked them so much that she wanted me to purchase a pair for her as well ... she looks really nice in them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban Aviators, November 15, 2013
Very nice glasses and fits very nicely. My friend that works at the Sunglass Hut compared it to the same ones they have on display and this one I bought here on Amazon was a lot cheaper. Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Website says made in Italy, but send a Chinese product., October 10, 2013
I'm so disappointed to this seller. First time, I raised this problem to amazon about one i just got made in China. They sent me another one, but it ended up made in China again. I feel like they force me to buy it. I know everything made in China nowadays. But please correct product's description and decrease the price. It feels like you give me a fake product which the price must be a lot cheaper. Personally, I don't mind wearing a fake one. But do not make too much profit by doing this method. Reasonable price and trust should be maintained between buyer and seller. Otherwise, do not be a seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›