Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban RB3293 Bubble Wrap Aviator Sunglasses,Pewter Frame/Pewter Lens,63 mm
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2013
I chose these sunglasses for the reason that it stated that it was suposedly MADE IN ITALY.
I received the product and for my surprise, it says MADE IN CHINA!!!
Ever since Ray Ban passed from B&L to Luxotica, I prefer it to be Made in Italy and this was one of the few I found in amazon that says Made in Italy for this model.
I feel cheated and aggravated regarding this purchase and this product.
One last thing, but not the least; Its description says POLARIZED and IT ISN'T!!
on July 9, 2009
I bought mine at Nordys too. They say "Made in China" which is a bummer. But, I love mine. I got the brown. They are very chic. I have worn Ray-Ban Aviators since the '70s. My first pair was given to me by my Dad. I have continued to wear them. Unfortunately I lost my last pair. I recently purchased these and I think the wrap style is so much more flattering. Plus, I prefer classic Ray-Bans to those gaudy, designer sunglasses...like CC, Dior or Gucci. Yuck! Get real! (I wear the Wayfarers too!)
on October 3, 2012
first i had to give it one star, did not want to. i ordered these from endless a year ago and just now finding out that they are fake! i am so angry. i ordered this exact pair with the RB3293 001/13 but made in china. real RB's are made in italy. i do not remember if the website said they were made in italy or not but i am writing this to hopefully warn potential buyers. sucks i did not investigate sooner.
77 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2013
Falsely advertised. These arrived with regular lenses, NOT the "polarized" lens advertized. I very specifically shopped for a polarized lens and am disappointed in Amazon, etc. Another bad experience shopping online. Tired of the dishonesty.
on November 10, 2011
These Ray-bans are made in China and not Italy so you are paying the Italy price for a chinese product. You can definitely tell the quality is not up to par. I ended up keeping them because I love the style of them. They are lightweight, which isn't really a benefit for me. I like the heavier traditional high quality ray-bans. the lens seems to be fine. i still squint a bit in them. i get compliments on them but again, would prefer some of the heftier made in italy ray-bans.
on August 25, 2012
The sunglasses are great, but as others have stated the description is wrong above and these are actually made in China which takes away from the high cost a bit as you are now getting a product that doesn't feel as authentic. The false advertising stings a bit when you notice the frame for the first time. Other than that, the glasses are very comfortable and clear while providing great shade from the sun. But the high price isn't justified when you don't get what you thought you were paying for.
on November 8, 2010
Very happy with the whole purchase including delivery. I was a bit concerned when I found they were made in China, however I found out that this particular model was manufactured in China by Luxottica (Ray Ban's parent company).
on June 20, 2013
Description notes that these are Made in Italy, but the glasses are clearly marked and Made in China upon arrival. Overall, they seem ok, but it's disheartening to think you're paying good money for something Made in Italy, and then China arrives on your doorstep.
on August 18, 2012
I give this 4 stars because the item description clearly states "Made in Italy". However the actual sunglasses say Made in China. Although they are still authentic ray bans, I wouldn't have purchased this item if I had known it said Made in China on them.
on August 17, 2015
These glasses are a modern twist on a timeless classic and they look great. Got them for my wife as I lost her earlier pair, unfortunately I think Rayban (luxotica) no longer has them in production so was difficult finding them in stores and all other alternate classics I got, she didn't like. I must say they are definitely better looking than the classics in some way. They also wrap around and provide an overall better eye protection without sitting too close to your cheeks like the classics to provide similar protection. They are not real glass hence more resilient to falls but might get scratched. The gradient shade is very nice and the UV protection seems to be good. They are not polarized. They are great overall.