5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Published on July 9, 2009 by Balboa Jeep

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading - I feel cheated
I chose these sunglasses for the reason that it stated that it was suposedly MADE IN ITALY.
I received the product and for my surprise, it says MADE IN CHINA!!!
Ever since Ray Ban passed from B&L to Luxotica, I prefer it to be Made in Italy and this was one of the few I found in amazon that says Made in Italy for this model.
I feel cheated and aggravated...
Published 22 months ago by Osvaldo Salum

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading - I feel cheated, January 9, 2013
Osvaldo Salum (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I received the product and for my surprise, it says MADE IN CHINA!!!
I feel cheated and aggravated regarding this purchase and this product.
One last thing, but not the least; Its description says POLARIZED and IT ISN'T!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 9, 2009
Balboa Jeep (Newport Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought mine at Nordys too. They say "Made in China" which is a bummer. But, I love mine. I got the brown. They are very chic. I have worn Ray-Ban Aviators since the '70s. My first pair was given to me by my Dad. I have continued to wear them. Unfortunately I lost my last pair. I recently purchased these and I think the wrap style is so much more flattering. Plus, I prefer classic Ray-Bans to those gaudy, designer sunglasses...like CC, Dior or Gucci. Yuck! Get real! (I wear the Wayfarers too!)

1.0 out of 5 stars fake! from endless, October 3, 2012
first i had to give it one star, did not want to. i ordered these from endless a year ago and just now finding out that they are fake! i am so angry. i ordered this exact pair with the RB3293 001/13 but made in china. real RB's are made in italy. i do not remember if the website said they were made in italy or not but i am writing this to hopefully warn potential buyers. sucks i did not investigate sooner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falsely advertised. These arrived with regular lenses, NOT the "polarized" lens advertized., August 12, 2013
Falsely advertised. These arrived with regular lenses, NOT the "polarized" lens advertized. I very specifically shopped for a polarized lens and am disappointed in Amazon, etc. Another bad experience shopping online. Tired of the dishonesty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses, November 8, 2010
Very happy with the whole purchase including delivery. I was a bit concerned when I found they were made in China, however I found out that this particular model was manufactured in China by Luxottica (Ray Ban's parent company).

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually Made In China, August 18, 2012
I give this 4 stars because the item description clearly states "Made in Italy". However the actual sunglasses say Made in China. Although they are still authentic ray bans, I wouldn't have purchased this item if I had known it said Made in China on them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Cheaper Than Others, November 10, 2011
These Ray-bans are made in China and not Italy so you are paying the Italy price for a chinese product. You can definitely tell the quality is not up to par. I ended up keeping them because I love the style of them. They are lightweight, which isn't really a benefit for me. I like the heavier traditional high quality ray-bans. the lens seems to be fine. i still squint a bit in them. i get compliments on them but again, would prefer some of the heftier made in italy ray-bans.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little big but worth it, August 7, 2010
I bought the gray gradient 37 ones. They are a bit big even for my somewhat large face (these are fashion sunglasses) and a bit curved (gives a minor fish-eye look) but they are great driving or active sunglasses.

I bought these because they were the only decent pair with thin handles. I was getting a sunburn that darkened parts of my face so I was looking for thin frames and this was the best one I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for excellent price, January 15, 2011
Excellent product & price was very reasonable. It exceeded my expectations on the quality of product, & yes it was the the real RayBan

5.0 out of 5 stars Went over spectation, March 3, 2011
You can find fakes or copies of these sunglasses. However, you will not find the quality in product and how clear sight is with this brand. Over satisfied!