5.0 out of 5 stars Love them !
very comfortable! and light! ALOT cheaper than the ones in the ray ban stores. I even took my pair in to have them checked to make sure they were the real deal and they were :)
Published on November 19, 2011 by Jade !

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this if you want the originals Ray Ban
This sunglasses are a very good copy of the originals but still copies. How I realized they are copies? the frame is not metal is plastic, and the nose pads they say Ray Ban but backwards also they are mobile. And they don have the mark R&B on the left lens.

Published 13 months ago by Ruben

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them !, November 19, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this if you want the originals Ray Ban, December 21, 2013

Other than that every thing looks original, and yes they also say made in China but I have a pair of originals R&B and they also say made in china. Luxotica the one that make the frames for R&B also have some companys in China. but you can tell that this RB3466 are not originals because their quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars seller and product thank you }, July 9, 2014
5 stars seller and product thank you }

5.0 out of 5 stars RAY BAN, February 12, 2014
Ray-Ban RB3466 Composite Sunglasses 135 mm, Non-Polarized, Gold/Brown
RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ITS QUALITY AND PRICE

BEWARE OF SIZE !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking... Quite noticeable, September 15, 2013
They are just the right size for the person a gave them. And are shining but smart looking. Will recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars great style as far as looks go, but the lens seemed very low quality as far as actual function goes., August 10, 2013
When I wore them outdoors it was as if I was looking through a 10 dollar pair sunglasses. This is not the experience I am used to with my other 2 pair of Ray Bans. I was disappointed in the quality..

2.0 out of 5 stars ray bans, May 28, 2013
these sunglasses are authentic. they came it its original case and cloth. but they were small. I wanted oversize shield sunglasses. these one were fitted. not over size

4.0 out of 5 stars Modern look for Aviators, May 2, 2013
These are great looking glasses and an update to the traditional aviator style. They were a little narrow for my face, but still look great.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice!, April 14, 2013
The gift was for my mom, She really like it, Nice Color, the model, the lens, I recommend Ray ban, and Bolle, nice sunglases

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice equipment, February 5, 2013
Verry good deal, I choose this rating because those were cheap than other of the same size. Off course I will recomend it

Ray-Ban RB3466 Composite Sunglasses 135 mm, Non-Polarized