4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses
This is the second pair of RB 4075 Polarized glasses. I lost the first pair on my move back from LA. I liked them enough to re-buy them.

The only con with these glasses is if you are switching from glasses that have a thinner arm, you will notice you lose you peripheral vision. The thick arms tend you block you ability to quickly check your blind spot while...
Published on June 20, 2008 by Richard B. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within two days
I've been a long-time customer of Ray Ban, and have had a few pairs in various styles. I very much liked both the style and the color of these, and they fit extremely well, hugging behind the ears so there'd be little room for unintentional movement. However, after only having them two days, I went to put them on the top my head while entering a building and the right arm...
Published 13 months ago by Andy Burlile

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Sturdy, & Versatile Sunglasses, June 22, 2014
Ordered these for my husband's birthday! Very happy with them! They look good and are pretty sturdy! Also dark enough to actually block out the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality! Fits perfectly., June 18, 2014
Lolo "Bookaholic!" (MIAMI, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect! I loved it! I got this for my husband for Father's Day and it fits awesome! The only issue was the shipping, I didn't get it on time....

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, June 10, 2014
Had this same pair before that were great. These however, do not fit the same way and the lense keeps poping out. Have no idea why. Very strange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban 4075P, June 9, 2014
These are comfortable and solid. I like the wide arms for side-sunshine situations. the grey tint to the polarization component is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars ray ban, June 4, 2014
My ray ban sun glasses are amazing, i will recommend to any of my family's member. They are great and feel good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fitting high quality pair of shades, May 15, 2014
In my opinion these sunglasses are best fitting for those with an oval shaped face and 7" or less head size. The lenses are excellent and the construction of the glasses are first-class. Highly recommended and I'll be ordering more colors soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as gift, April 10, 2014
Got this as a gift and the person receiving it seemed to like the fit and finish. Heard since this is works particularly well on motorcycle rides. Don't have much insight into the usage otherwise. Would recommend to bikers, perhaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 11, 2014
Super clear lens; polarization is not too dark. Fit is exceptional. I have had many Ray Ban's over the years, and this model is one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 27, 2014
I lost my predators and ordered these to replace since they are crystal lense and better than the plastic in my opinion. I dropped them from my head doen on concrete once allready and only the frame took a barely visible scratch. They a perfect for me I am 140 but I would say might be too small for someones face say at 160 and up. Like i said small lenses o them but they enclose the eye completely that is why they are small the type you have to wear very close to your eyes to create a light seal effect so be advised if you are a big guy i woulld recomend get a different model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome glasses, February 20, 2014
I thought they would be nice, but they are hand down the best glasses I own. Awesome buy! Great glasses!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›