Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

87%
13%
Size: One Size|Color: Black/Crystal Natural Green|Change
Price:$146.25+ Free shipping

on March 29, 2011
I first bought the brown polarized sunglasses (from a land-based shop), and was amazed by the quality of the lens. I spent one whole day with the glasses - on the road in the morning, and then 4-5 hours in the sea in the afternoon with changing weather from bright sun to slightly cloudy. I had no eye tension whatsoever. The only down side of it was that the brown lens was changing the colors too much for my preference and habit (I have always worn gray/green lens before). So in the end I decided to return the brown ones, and order the green polarized lens (this time from Amazon as the price was $80 less, nearly 50%). Now I am wearing the green ones, and I am quite happy with them as they change the colors much less, but simply make them slightly darker and richer. They hide reflections very well and I don't have to strain my eyes. I have to admit though that the brown lens was working better, particularly in sunny to shady area transition - somehow they made environment less sharp and very easy to the eye. The green ones don't do so well in this case, but they are fine when you are on the road and they reduce reflections and bright light just fine. But if I didn't have that problem with the changed colors, I would have definitely gone for the brown lens.
In regard to other models of sunglasses out there, I really love these, as they don't stick out of my face, and also fit well to a wide nose bridge.
on November 11, 2011
My only regret is that I didn't buy off Amazon the first time. I guess I needed sunglasses quick when I purchased to say. Needless to say, this is my second pair of Ray Bans.

I had always been that guy who bought cheapie sunglasses from the gas station until I wound up in San Diego and wanted to get some real all day protection. I just love this model because they look good while keeping your eyes protected, and you can also wear them indoor in some situations. I owned the gloss black polarized model with the green tint, which costs a little more for some reason!?

Anyways, it still beats the $180 I spent at sunglass hut by half at least. You can't go wrong with spending the money on quality sunglasses, but make sure you treat them nice and don't get them stolen like I did!
on February 16, 2011
When I first received these glasses, I was pumped! They fit my face great, and seemed to be of nice quality. That is until day 2. The arm of the glasses broke off for no apparent reason. I immediately contacted the warranty division, and they told me to send them in and pay $12.50 (not incl. the cost to ship). That was not an option seeing that I only had the glasses in my possession for 2 days! I then contacted the merchant (not Amazon), and they sent me a brand new pair! Everything was great again. Until several months later when my glasses fell off of my countertop. It was not a substantial fall, maybe 3.5-4 ft. The lens shattered! I sent it in to the warranty division, along with my $12.50, and hoped for the best. I just received a letter stating that it was not due to quality of workmanship and as a courtesy to me, if I pay an additional $20 they will replace my glasses for me. I am so incredibly disappointed with Ray Ban (Luxottica), and their refusal to stand behind their warranty. If, in fact, my glasses did not break due to quality of workmanship, does that mean that they simply manufacture cheap sunglasses? I certainly hope not, but I am beginning to think so. I have a pair of cheap sunglasses from Target that my toddler played with regularly until my Ray Bans broke for the second time. They show no signs of breaking or wear and tear; they have now become my back-up pair. Shouldn't Ray Bans be held to a higher standard than sunglasses from Target???
on August 5, 2011
I love wearing these glasses, but for the money, the arms should not break off so easily. The hinge where the arm attaches to the frame is very delicate. You have to treat these glasses extremely carefully. Unfortunately, Ray-Ban will not repair the hinge even if they break immediately- you have to pay ~ $35 to have the arms repaired. Prepare to have to do surgery on the arms and crazy glue the hinge back together. This policy of Ray-Ban's (not to consider the broken hinges defective) really doesn't make sense for an expensive product like this....
on January 7, 2016
I was worried about these being legit since they are so much cheaper than the hut. But they are authentic and fit great. I love em!
on July 31, 2010
I just bought these shades today and I am pretty happy about it. These sunglasses are not dark but the quality is excellent.
on November 30, 2011
Excelente gafas, se encaja bien en la cara, es de buena visión y de caída cómoda, la recomiendo.

Es perfecta.
on March 26, 2016
Good protection for your eyes because these glasses are polarized , light weight. A good deal
on September 17, 2013
I purchased the ray-ban 4075 model and they were sold directly from Amazon and not a 3rd party. This is my 4th pair of ray-bans and these were 100% authentic and the price was $50 less than the same exact pair I bought last time. The glasses fit great and the condition was excellent.
on April 21, 2016
Great buy! The cost was considerably less than at the mall.