Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2015
I read all of these reviews before buying tris product and was slightly skeptical but decided to give it a chance. There are many sellers who sell the same product and I bought it directly from Amazon LLC because I thought it would be trustworthy and authentic. WRONG.

I inspected the glasses upon arrival very meticulously and noticed these things: the two hinges were two different types. One was more of a matte finish(which is what I discovered in the sunglasses hut near by to be authentic) and the other was a glossy finish. That was the first sign. The second sign was the famous RB engraving on the lens looked more like a sticker on my glasses. And lastly, I compared the rayban logo on he legs of the sunglasses, seemed like the right side looked almost perfect, but the left side had very noticeable defects.(see pictures attached). Ray ban is a Italian made sunglasses brand that brags about quality, do you think that a defect as big as that on their logo and hinges sends that message? Definitely not. I'm not saying the entire product is fake, however it was definitely tampered with or partially fake. Buyers beware.

Therefore I do not recommend buying these especially from Amazon. I am trying to buy these again from sunglasses express since other reviewers spoke well about them and their authenticity. Hopefully this time they will be manufacturer specified quality and authentic Ray-ban sunglasses
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2014
They are a VERY good fake pair but they are fake. Very disappointed that Amazon would sell these fake sunglasses. For the most part everything checks out on the glasses although very suspiciously these came in a plastic bag (not original Ray-Ban box. All the marking appear correct except for one, the etching on the lenses. All Ray-Bans have an "RB" etched on the lens, these glasses have it as well but if you pay special attention to the size and font of the "RB" you can see these are a fake. If you look at this same exact model in a authorized Ray-Ban boutique you can clearly see the different. These impostors are have a wider and not as clean etching compared to authentic Ray-Bans. I compared them to both a 5 year old store bought pair of Ray-Bans I own and this exact model form Sunglass Hut and the interlocking etched "RB" is much thinner and precise on the authentic pairs. These are for sure cheaper then you would pay in the store ($115) but not cheap enough for fraudulent sunglasses.
88 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
Genuine, new, fits as expected, and like you bought it from a store. Came with case, rayban cloth and tiny manufacturer brochure, and sealed in a rayban box. Reason for 4 stars is because I had previously gone to a store to test them before purchasing at a much lesser price at amazon and at the store the brown gradient was mich darker than the glasses I recieved. I asked the seller if there was a difference and I was told that it was the way the picture was taken. I've always liked dark lenses so I have to get used to these. But overall I like how they fit, the style, and the fact that they are realy and new.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 17, 2016
Initially when I tried these on I was looking pretty Miami Vice. I usually wear frames that are more cat eye wayfarer shaped but I thought the square would be fine. They are large on my face which is what I wanted but the frames are evenly lined up across the top and the corners are not any higher than the rest of the glasses. They weren't horrible and they were only $60 so I kept them and I wear them but I would have preferred something a bit less 80s. I will say that they don't tilt inward at the bottom like all the other ray bans I've tried which is problematic for anyone with big cheeks.
review image
on July 8, 2013
This product came exactly how Ray-Bans should. The only thing i would suggest is know that the lenses are Gradient so towards the bottom they are almost clear and not that dark.
on August 19, 2013
I was looking for something a little different that the Ray-Ban New Wayfarer. I've had about 3 pairs of New Wayfarers in varying colors but never Tortoise which we all know is a subtle staple of Ray-Ban.

These set themselves apart because the frames have a matte finish as opposed to the bright, polished Tortoise finish you normally see. The frames are soft to the touch (NOT LIKE THE BLACK/NAVY/OLIVE RUBBER NEW WAYFARER - THESE ARE ALL PLASTIC) and feel nice at all points of contact. My face does not fit the Original Wayfarer but New Wayfarer is perfect. My face is a tad rounder so larger frames tend to work a little better.

The frames are a tad too light for my liking (Colorado sunshine = 300 days a year!) but they're great for driving or shaded areas.

The only reason I docked a star is because the blue case was not available even though it was pictured. I've seen the classic black and brown cases but the blue was what sold me in the end so I was disappointed to receive yet another standard black case. The cleaning cloth is always a plus since it's such high quality and decently sized.
on September 20, 2013
its badass....was like woah these shades would be awesome and then i was like no....my electric bill....and then this guy Jake stopped over and i was like hey gimme that 100 dollars you owe me for teaching your girlfriend how to break-dance....and that was it, I bought the glasses.
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2016
First of all I must say that this is an original 100% Ray-Ban original!. It is really elegant, fits very well, the gradient crystal amazing, sturdy construction and soft to wear. Save some money from commercial stores: same thing You would pay $ 40,50,60 more plus tax.
Don't think and get it!
It must have.
review image
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on April 21, 2016
I bought these at my local eye doctor's shop. I absolutely love these! I have a smaller face and the frames fit just right without looking too big for me. The rubber makes them feel soft and super comfortable. These are pretty sturdy, I wear them everyday and there are only a few nicks even though I tend to throw them in my bag without a case. I have them in a cool/ gray blue and get compliments all the time even though mine are over a year old by now. I had to get prescription so the frames had to be something I wanted to keep for a while since it's pricey. My purchase was worth every penny!