Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Price:$107.95 - $285.76

on February 1, 2016
Love my Ray-Bans! These are the real deal. sometimes you can't tell what you are getting online, but no worries here friends. I've had mine for awhile now and have since lost the case that came with them. Usually this spells the end of the lenses, but not these. The lenses are of the highest quality and are scratch resistant as far as I am concerned. The only knock that I can think of is the rubber logo on both arms rotate, making the Ray-Ban logo face the side of your head instead of outward for people to see. Honestly, this isn't a big deal though. Buy from these guys.
on March 14, 2015
I love these glasses. They are very lightweight but sturdy. Very stylish and I love the polarized lenses. The fact that I saved $50 even after shipping is also a huge plus. This retailer is located in France but I still received the glasses after only 4 days. Hands down would buy these glasses from this seller again.
on April 16, 2016
First, a warning: The picture shows the product with a polarized lenses. Fact is that they are standard RayBan Green lenses so don't be surprised. For me, it didn't really matter. The Greens are what I've had for 15 or 20 years.

The rest is all good: Spring hinges are awesome. They keep the glasses snugly on your face without giving you a headache. The design keeps the lens close to your face so there is very little light leakage from the sides.

I traveled almost 700 miles in the last two days on a car trip and had these on the whole time - hardly knew they were there. Plastic frames are very light despite how they look. Very happy with the purchase.
on March 12, 2015
Lightweight, polarized and a distinctive Ray Ban style. What's not to love about these? I've worn these hours on end and most of the time I forget they are even there. I can see pretty clearly in the brightest sunlight and even on a cloudy day. And people complement me on the glasses. They seem durable, and they come with a stiff leather protective case and a cleaning cloth. Well worth the price!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2015
I like these glasses. They are light and easily shaped to my large head. I was surprised that the mirror coating was on the inside of the lenses. In certain conditions you can get reflections into your eye.
on July 27, 2015
Aside from the fact that the product title and everything associated with it implies that they are polarized being wrong, I love them. I AM SENDING THEM BACK.
on March 19, 2015
Perfect Fit, Light weight.
on January 23, 2016
Love em just wish they had lense options because ray Ban plastic lenses are very easily scratched. glass (ray ban crystal lenses) are the best. Especially for those who are active people
on September 10, 2015
Nice and light-weight. I was going to return them for being slightly wider on my face, but I've grown to like them. Much better price than my local Sunglass Hut for sure.
on August 25, 2015
Best glasses I have ever owed, I actually lost them and wouldn't buy any other. The frame is the best part- lightweight, flexible. Good for people with bigger heads.