5.0 out of 5 stars ray ban 4151 polarized
Published on May 18, 2012 by mak10

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, not as good as the originals!
Published 19 months ago by Matthew J. Mason

5.0 out of 5 stars ray ban 4151 polarized, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Ray-Ban Men's ORB4151 Rectangle Polarized Sunglasses (Apparel)
First I want to say before my purchase, I researched all the Fake vs. Real videos/sites and these are 100% the real deal. Mine are the shiny black/grey polarized lens. I would have preferred the matte black, but couldn't justify the extra money, and I wanted the grey lenses. They are big, but Im a big guy, and fit my face well. The lenses are Amazing! Just what you would expect from Ray Ban. They are mirrored, but you can see your eyes through them which I like. Vision is sharp and clear not too dark. Just can't say enough good things. Well packaged and 1 day shipping on time. I used hotel points for amazon gifts cards is why I bought them, which basically free to me. I would absolutely spend my money on them now that I have them. Hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, not as good as the originals!, February 7, 2013
This is the second pair of this exact same glass I've bought from Amazon, and after losing the first ones I figured the differences between the two would be nil. Nope. The bows squeak (almost as if the screws used to attach them were too large and consequently made deeper threads), and somehow the plastic frames are made with a darker tortoise-shell pattern than the first. Finally, the RayBan logo is slightly different. Made me wonder when I opened the box whether these were knock-offs in Ray-Ban packaging!

1.0 out of 5 stars Products are FAKE, July 7, 2013
The products are fake! First the product squeaked and were lose. The lenses looked very cheap. The lenses did not pass the polarize test. Can you imagine you are opening your retinas to a lens that could be defective. BEWARE. DO NOT BUY! I'm still shocked Amazon would allow fake products on their site and pass it off as real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 26, 2012
Got these to replace a similar pair of Wayfarer's that I'd owned for about 10 years that got left on an airplane seat in Hong Kong. While at the airport I saw these at a boutique there but at twice the price. I got the model and frame #'s and I ordered these at a web kiosk at the airport. Three days after I arrived home they were there. Fit was fantastic and the price was great. I feel cool again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, June 6, 2013
Upon initial inspection, the sunglasses were missing the "P" from the right eye lens logo. These are supposed to be polarized. I was confused because I was seeing some polarization effects. Turns out the left eye lens was in fact polarized, but the right eye, where the "Ray Bans P" logo is supposed to be, was not polarized. Beware, using mismatched lenses can cause eyestrain and headaches. If you order these, be sure to test them on a car windshield or window, to make sure both lenses cut the glare. You can tell by rotating the lens by holding in front of one eye. The amount of glare reflecting off the windshield should change as you rotate the lens. If it remains static, you know the lens is not polarized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, April 17, 2014
Still one of my favourite pairs of shades. They wear well, aren't too heavy, look great and they are tough! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban RB4151 Rectangle Sunglasses 59 mm, Polarized, Shiny Black/Polarized, December 20, 2013
Ray-Ban RB4151 Rectangle Sunglasses 59 mm, Polarized, Shiny Black/Polarized,is good but it is to wide for my face. it is nice and I can not rate it before one year. how ever it is good sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of polarized shades, December 12, 2013
These sunglasses came with a microfiber cloth and a nice carrying case. They arrived quickly & without any issues. The polarized lenses are great and I recommend these highly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban sunglasses Reveiw, December 10, 2013
These sunglasses look good on anyone, good alternative to the standard wayfarer model. The Polarization is cool. If you are wearing them and you look at the Sun you will still squint as they do not offer complete protection - they offer little protection actually. I would actually rate the sun glasses 3.5 because of the price, no sun glasses should cost this much, they are made of plastic. If you must have Raybans these will not disappoint. the loud squeak when you move the arms on them goes away, I have had these for 6 months now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great style, Great functionality, October 2, 2013
These glasses are great, the polarization helps with road glare. The lenses are dark but not too dark. I like them a lot.

Rate and Discover Movies