Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Size: 57 mm|Color: Black Frame/Gray Gradient Lens|Change

on September 2, 2015
I love these Ray-Bans. Very comfortable and fit my small face just fine- I never had to have them adjusted. I have dropped them a few times and they have held up with no noticeable damage. I actually lost my first pair (Long, crazy but fun story lol) and literally re-ordered them again the next day because I couldn't be without them. The only negative I have noticed is that they do not stay on your head very well and tend to slip off (if you wear them up as I often do). Otherwise love them!
review image
on December 27, 2015
The product I received was not a genuine pair of Ray Bans. The frame and packaging looked like it may have been real, but the lenses definitely weren't. They lacked the ray ban logo on the left lens, as well as the laser engraved RB in the other lens.
on May 24, 2013
I was looking for a pair of stylish sunglasses that were high quality and not priced at an outrageous price like most other designer sunglasses. After trying out a pair of aviators, I decided to retreat back to the "oversized" style. These RayBans exceeded my expectations. The quality of these glasses is excellent! Also, the design and look of them is great. I love these and am so happy I came across them!

The only negative is, I feel like pushing them on top of your head when not wearing the glasses could be dangerous. The glasses have a looser fitting style, so when bending over they could slip off the top of your head... thus, cracking the lenses. I'll have to get used to putting them into a case, instead of pushing them up, when not wearing them.
on March 28, 2016
My girlfriend was wearing these for the second time when I noticed half the logo had fallen off.

They were kept in the case always and never abused. Shamefully, Ray-Ban (Luxottica) doesn't want to honor their warranty because I didn't save the receipt - even though we have the original box and all other documentation.

After many attempts, I was able to get in touch with customer service who sold me a new logo piece for about $2, and said take it to LensCrafters where they will install it free of charge. Two different LensCrafter stores later, nobody can fix it.

Thanks for a cheaply made product and poor customer service!!
review image
on February 7, 2016
Fake!! I am so disappointed. I paid $90 for fake sunglasses. I went to store to compare them with original one, because they didn't feel like expensive brand one. They are uncomfortable and the case is falling apart after couple months (good take care), and it is not leather for sure. I should returned them in the begging. Mad!!
review image review image
on July 3, 2015
I love them and I was skeptical when ordering--afraid they'd be too big, would slide down my face, wouldn't be comfortable. I love them. They are my third pair of Ray Bans and have been my go-to since I got them. They're not too big and they fit my face and head snugly (not falling off). If I'm outside for a long time and my face gets sweaty, they will slide down off my nose a bit but I think that is because of the curved design (the Wayfarers don't, but are just less curvy, more straight across). The "cat eye" is very subtle, as a matter of fact I wish it was a BIT more pronounced--but I love these glasses so much that I am still giving 5 stars. And the tortoiseshell goes with everything!! Seller was fantastic and these glasses are 100% real. I had them verified too, just to make sure!
on June 3, 2014
I have mixed feelings about these sunglasses. i loved them when they arrived but they were too large and kept falling down my face. i took them to my local bloomingdales to have them tightened but the sales associate informed me they were most likely fake based on label placement and size etc. very disappointing.
on August 7, 2014
These sunglasses are exactly what I was looking for style wise and they look great. The only complaint I have is that they do not fit snug on your face...they tend to slide down your nose and if you are looking down, can sometimes slide right off your face.
on June 4, 2015
Good price for great glasses. Was a present for my wife, seem to be not as scratch resistant as the Wayfarers but I might err. Maube I just take better care of my glasses than she does.
on October 8, 2014
I have these in black already, but I love the tortoise version! They are strong and durable, the lenses are nice and tinted and they're just a pretty pair of sunglasses. I had ordered another style before these that I loved but didn't fit. Sunglasses Express was awesome with the return and I got these new ones quickly. Love em!!