Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 22, 2011
Beautiful! As you might know these sunglasses come in 2 different sizes 50mm and 54mm. I got the 54mm version and it is good for people with wider faces (like me) but it is not huge. The size is just perfect. If you're looking for the 50mm version which would be the "regular" sized version just look for RB4105 50mm. You also have the option of getting the original wayfarer (not foldable) which is identical to this one except for the fact that it does not fold. (for the non-foldable version you have more choices of color though). But I love the fact that I can fold these sunglasses and put them in my shirt pocket. The case is a little smaller than a cigarrete pack. (I have attached some pictures comparing the size of the sunglasses with a few other things such as an iPhone and another pair of RayBan sunglasses (RB3293). It's always better when you buy it directly from Amazon.com. Fast shipping, no hassle returns and great customer service.
11 comment|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2011
Made in Italy, great quality for the price. Made by Luxottica (largest frame manufacturer in the world, for brand like gucci, prada, etc. w/ 300% markups at retail stores). These are well worth the price for the quality and style you are getting.

Sizing
50's are the normal sized lenses, 55's are oversized (if you like that style)
Brown come only in 50's, black in both sizes.
Also the lenses are more of a 90 degree angle unlike the original wayfarers which have more of a tilt.

Hope this helps.
33 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2015
I immediately returned this item because it was fake, Made in China.
review image
on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
on April 27, 2012
I ordered a pair of Ray-Ban RB4105 and overall I am truly satisfied with my purchase. The sunglasses are 100% authentic and comes with everything. Shipping was fast and had no worries about late delivery. Overall, great purchase and will be buying again in the near future. :)
on February 15, 2016
I REALLY LIKE THESE BUT FOLDING THEM UP DOESN'T ACTUALLY SAVE THAT MUCH SPACE, IF ANY.

They're about as the same size as regular wayfarers but they fold up to fit into a box about 3/4 the size of a cigarette box.

Not exactly slim and very awkward to fit into your pocket, so, what's really the point of these folding up?

I honestly have NOT found any practical use for them folding up, if anything, it makes them more annoying as it's difficult to put on with one hand.

These are my first pair of genuine Ray-Bans and the quality is outstanding. I've dropped them more times than I can count and the knock-offs could've cracked, broken, after 2-3 drops. These have stood up extremely well so far.
on March 19, 2015
NOT AUTHENTIC RAY-BANS

You get what you pay for here. I bought these to replace a pair of folding Wayfarers that I lost, but unfortunately there were several noticeable differences in quality.

They aren't a bad pair of sunglasses - they just aren't authentic. At 80% of the price of the real thing you're probably better off just paying the difference.
on October 22, 2014
These fold up into a nice little box and come with a lens cleaner rag.
They aren't too dark when I put them on so I get to see everything clearly with a tinge of yellowing.
I have other glasses that are way too dark to see through and make daytime seem like night.
These also look good on everyone that I've seen wear them. They are darker than the picture in this post made me believe and I prefer the darker color over what seemed to be lighter.

One slight con is that the ear pieces are slightly short. They fit comfortably but it would have been nice to have the go a bit farther back on my ear. I always feel like if I was running or looking downward and moving my head, they might fall off.
on January 16, 2014
Got mine from Sunglasses Express. Box was scuffed and had obviously been opened and one point, which was strange (stickers ripped, etc.) Sunglasses inside were in new condition however, and accessories still sealed. The folding is cool and the glass is clear. However, I've worn (knock-off) Wayfarers in the past and thought they looked good. I put these on and thought that they had a weird old man/blue blocker quality to them: the bridge seemed very flat compared to the glasses. I thought that it was because they were black with black lenses and in the bathroom light it was hard to see details. I just looked on many sites to compare the style and I was right: the bridge is different and thicker. The middle of the bridge where the folds meet is above the screws; in all pictures is it below the screws. I admit that this difference is TINY, and is probably a mm more in thickness. It was the first thing I noticed, and i noticed it right away. It might be that perhaps the 54mm model is larger, but on Ray Ban's site I could only find pictures of the original. I don't think these are fraudulent (ray ban on the glass is etched, accessories and case are quality, build quality is good, logo is sunken into the frame, etc). However, the extra thickness is a little weird. I have a pair of the polarized ones coming in the mail (also 54mm) to compare which glass I prefer, and I guess will have to take a look at those. If anyone has any insight into this, please comment. I uploaded some pics so you can decide whether or not I am wrong. Edit: I had said that they stick out from the case. That's not true if you put them in more carefully.

Edit: looking at pictures of the other colors, it appears there is a slight bump (look at the green ones with the crazy orange lenses. you can see the dude taking pics). Whatever. The product is a good product, I like the folding and it seems solid but they've only been in my hands for 3 hours. I've been trying to figure out the bump thing now so I have a headache. I hope this review is helpful.
review image review image
on January 13, 2015
Good solid buy, the folding action is cool as you can carry them in your pocket without breaking them all with the classic wayfarer look. The down side is the hinges/pivot points seem to get loose over time so need to be mindful of that, but nothing they could have done to prevent that as its user wear and tear.