Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
on February 10, 2016
I saw these sunglasses from my friend. He has the same pair and we wanted to get matching sets.
Turns out they don't match one bit. He ordered his off the official site and look exactly like the picture shown.

However, They came extremely dark green with no color to them. Really ugly compared to the picture...
After having them for like a day and extremely disappointed, i returned them...

Who ever sells these should either be marked as a scammer or darken their images to the make the sunglasses look like the ugly ones i received...
on February 5, 2016
After a decade long break, Ray-Ban has re-released the Original Wayfarer in different styles to reflect the times. The Wayfarer Folding RB4105 Sunglasses are updated with folding frames. The RB 4105 is designed with a saddle nose bridge and adjustable temples for maximum comfort. Featured on the temples and on the right lens is the signature Ray-Ban logo. All Ray-Ban sunglasses have scratch/impact-resistant lenses that ensure 100%: UV protection & superb optical clarity. You probably recognize these iconic sunglasses. They were featured in many classic films. Stars like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, Jim Belushi & Dan Akroyd in The Blues Brothers, or Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Basically, There really is nothing like the real thing... This is it. Size: 50-22-140 mm/ 54-20-140 mm.

Wayfarers signify what the look of rock and roll is all about. Classically framed and completely iconic, this fold-up style from Ray-Ban is lightweight and durable and ready to exude some serious attitude.

I love these sunglasses! I owned them before, and apparently someone else loved them too because they stole them. Anyways, with Amazons great pricing, and free shipping, I re-purchased them. I have a round face, and it's hard to find sunglasses that don't rest on my cheek. The classic wayfarer are to small for my head. But the oversize fit just right, and are not to heavy. These are definitely my go to sunglasses.
on October 30, 2015
These are great glasses. I had some Maui Jim's that I really liked, but the lenses just weren't dark enough, and frankly, they were a little old man looking, i'm almost 40 but not there yet :-) these have the classic Wayfarer look, I got the 54 mm size which does not have the sharp downward angle of the glasses and fit my bigger face much better, the 50 mm are pretty much unwearable for me.

The plain G 15 lenses are fantastic for casual use in bright California sun. I like these so much that I ended up getting a pair of polarized predators too for fishing and boating, these wayfarers are not very practical for that, they allow a lot of sun in from the side, they are not polarized, etc. both have equal darkening, the wayfarers look a lot cooler, so depending on what I'm doing, I'm set.
on October 22, 2014
These fold up into a nice little box and come with a lens cleaner rag.
They aren't too dark when I put them on so I get to see everything clearly with a tinge of yellowing.
I have other glasses that are way too dark to see through and make daytime seem like night.
These also look good on everyone that I've seen wear them. They are darker than the picture in this post made me believe and I prefer the darker color over what seemed to be lighter.

One slight con is that the ear pieces are slightly short. They fit comfortably but it would have been nice to have the go a bit farther back on my ear. I always feel like if I was running or looking downward and moving my head, they might fall off.
on July 22, 2016
I'm bummed that these are without a doubt fake, sold by PrimeDeals Online. They are good fakes, but that's not what you're paying for! Right out of the box, the fit was off, the lens sticker was one I hadn't seen before, and the case was different than normal. I decided to compare it to my real folding wayfarers as these were a my 2nd pair (and in a diff color). The insignia on both sides doesn't match up, along with the color and quality of printing. The font on the interior left is different, the "RB4105" is way too far down on the end, and the quality and color of printing doesn't match my pair or even what's printed on the right hand side. On the right, the printing is much fainter and doesn't match the font size of the real ones. The quality of the plastic frame is different and it doesn't sit perfectly flush unfolded in the front hinge area unless I force it into that position. Last but not least, the cleaning cloth was loose in the box (tell-tale sign), the box was beat up, and the ray ban pamphlet was shoved in there. Also the "ray ban" on the sides isn't as raised as it should be. Also, the small black case should say "folding wayfarer" and is a much softer material than the case I received.

If you've purchased these, I'm sorry! You can try to take it up with Amazon or the seller, or contest the charge with your credit card company.

In short, I compared these to a pair I bought at an authorized retailer and while they're devent fakes, many things didn't match up.
on July 31, 2015
The color wasn't even close! I ordered the light green with green reflective lens, but the green was more of an olive green! Nothing like the light green color as pictured! Also, it didn't come with the half-sized carrying case as expected, forcing me to question its authenticity. Will be returning this and demanding an exchange for the real deal!
review image
on August 7, 2015
These are top quality folding sunglasses! This is my second pair of Ray Ban folding Wayfarers and I will keep buying them, I'm sure. The first pair I had got a little beaten up after 6 years of nearly daily use. I'm trying to take better care of these. They come in a nice little leatherette case but can also be folded into a pocket in a pinch. From a few feet away they look like standard Wayfarers. But in some ways they're better. The size is perfect for my face. They're polarized. And there are many times when the folding feature means I can stow them without a big, bulky case. If you like the classic Ray Ban style, don't be afraid to try these.
on May 5, 2016
Fake. Dont get the green. I think both matte green and green frame as stated in the options are fake. I chose matte green and it turn out to be olive. No wonder so cheap. Official rayban calls it flash green and they only have 1 type of flash green. Arms are more black than matte grey. Lenses are more bluish. Numbers on the arm are same as the official ones 6021/19 but totally different color. This is the biggest giveaway. You should be banned as you said on one of your Q&A for selling fakes.
review image review image review image
on April 18, 2015
Genuine product. Fits great and the folding feature is awesome. Comes with vinyl case and lens cloth. Folding feature not good if you're planning on hanging off the front collar of your shirt. Great classic style. I have a wide face and the 54mm fits very well. You need to have a good nose bridge for a good fit.