Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
on January 20, 2014
Chic stylish eyewear. Very light weight and folds up to matchbook size. Easy to pocket so I never leave them down (which is how I always lose them) nice leather carrying case, wish it had a belt loop though. Unless you are a "pinhead"(no offence intended) get the larger size. True reflective mirrors with excellent visibility. I only buy quality sunglasses and these are one of the finast sunglasses I have ever owned at half the price I normally pay.
on December 11, 2013
Amazing sunglasses, excellent quality very well made and durable. Got it on time in perfect conditions the package and completely new.
on October 22, 2014
These fold up into a nice little box and come with a lens cleaner rag.
They aren't too dark when I put them on so I get to see everything clearly with a tinge of yellowing.
I have other glasses that are way too dark to see through and make daytime seem like night.
These also look good on everyone that I've seen wear them. They are darker than the picture in this post made me believe and I prefer the darker color over what seemed to be lighter.

One slight con is that the ear pieces are slightly short. They fit comfortably but it would have been nice to have the go a bit farther back on my ear. I always feel like if I was running or looking downward and moving my head, they might fall off.
on October 2, 2011
I started using Ray-Ban folding wayfarers over 20 years ago and haven't used anything else since. The folding design is great for being able to carry and stash them more easily, and it seems to make the frames less likely to suffer some of the types of damage that glasses with fewer points of flexibility are likely to suffer. The folding design seems to make them fit around a head more comfortably, too. The folding frames are especially great for hiking and backpacking, but they do just fine anywhere else, too. The relatively large lenses are superb for keeping sun, wind, and grit out of your eyes, and they're large enough to protect most peripheral vision. I've used both polarized and regular lenses and like both. Regular lenses are a bit easier to keep clean, but there's no question that polarizing brings out depth, color, and detail in sky, clouds, water, and reflecting surfaces that regular lenses can't. For driving or being around water in sunny conditions, polarized lenses are unbeatable. The pair I ordered came from Sunglass Express: they arrived quickly, in perfect condition, and were a very good price.
on December 20, 2014
Great glasses, way to big and by the time I got ahold of customer service, three emails and a 15 minute call that never was answered they finally wrote back about an exchange but by then all the smaller sizes of these glasses I've been wanting for two years were sold out leaving me heartbroken. I gave them away as a Christmas present to a friend and I guess I'll never get my dream of owning these glasses. I was so heartbroken and if only they would have understood what I was asking instead of making me take a week for them to finally get that I wanted to exchange them for the smaller pair they had for sell it might have been a happy Christmas for me, first present I've bought myself for a decade or more and now I'll never be able to afford them again. Product great, if they fit but customer service gap is as big as these over sized glasses. HEARTBROKEN...
on August 7, 2015
These are top quality folding sunglasses! This is my second pair of Ray Ban folding Wayfarers and I will keep buying them, I'm sure. The first pair I had got a little beaten up after 6 years of nearly daily use. I'm trying to take better care of these. They come in a nice little leatherette case but can also be folded into a pocket in a pinch. From a few feet away they look like standard Wayfarers. But in some ways they're better. The size is perfect for my face. They're polarized. And there are many times when the folding feature means I can stow them without a big, bulky case. If you like the classic Ray Ban style, don't be afraid to try these.
on February 11, 2014
I shopped around for a while looking at all different kinds of sunglasses before I eventually decided on these ones, and I'm very happy with my decision. They've got the timeless Wayfarer look and the authentic Ray Ban quality. I get compliments on them all the time! Additionally, the way that they fold is always a conversation starter for whoever happens to see me put them in or take them out of the case.

I've been wearing them for several months now, and they've remained entirely scratch-free, so I'd say that the frames and the lenses are both surprisingly durable to remain in such good shape. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat!
on March 14, 2014
So I originally bought the 54mm thinking, ok I like over-sized glasses these will be good, but after wearing them for a while I realized they swallowed my face. I have a somewhat wide face structure so after reading the previous reviews I thought I made the right choice, but they definitely don't look as good as the 50mm. I went to a store and tried the 50mm and they look MUCH better, so I just bought them from this seller again (best price!). If you're thinking of getting these (which you should because they're amazing, classic, fashion forward, sturdy AND THEY FOLD!) go to a store and try them on first, you'll be happy you did.
on December 7, 2013
I travel weekly for business and have been working on minimizing my load as much as I can to make for more efficient and comfortable travel. I quickly realized that my sunglasses case was taking up a large amount of space in my bag. A sleeve doesn't work because they might get crushed, and stuffing them in your pocket means scratches. These sunglasses do the trick. They fold and pack down to nothing and weigh nothing. They look great, a timeless classic look that gets plenty of compliments. Better yet, you won't feel them in your travel bag, Awesome.