Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
on October 30, 2015
These are great glasses. I had some Maui Jim's that I really liked, but the lenses just weren't dark enough, and frankly, they were a little old man looking, i'm almost 40 but not there yet :-) these have the classic Wayfarer look, I got the 54 mm size which does not have the sharp downward angle of the glasses and fit my bigger face much better, the 50 mm are pretty much unwearable for me.

The plain G 15 lenses are fantastic for casual use in bright California sun. I like these so much that I ended up getting a pair of polarized predators too for fishing and boating, these wayfarers are not very practical for that, they allow a lot of sun in from the side, they are not polarized, etc. both have equal darkening, the wayfarers look a lot cooler, so depending on what I'm doing, I'm set.
on February 10, 2016
I saw these sunglasses from my friend. He has the same pair and we wanted to get matching sets.
Turns out they don't match one bit. He ordered his off the official site and look exactly like the picture shown.

However, They came extremely dark green with no color to them. Really ugly compared to the picture...
After having them for like a day and extremely disappointed, i returned them...

Who ever sells these should either be marked as a scammer or darken their images to the make the sunglasses look like the ugly ones i received...
on October 22, 2014
These fold up into a nice little box and come with a lens cleaner rag.
They aren't too dark when I put them on so I get to see everything clearly with a tinge of yellowing.
I have other glasses that are way too dark to see through and make daytime seem like night.
These also look good on everyone that I've seen wear them. They are darker than the picture in this post made me believe and I prefer the darker color over what seemed to be lighter.

One slight con is that the ear pieces are slightly short. They fit comfortably but it would have been nice to have the go a bit farther back on my ear. I always feel like if I was running or looking downward and moving my head, they might fall off.
on February 5, 2016
After a decade long break, Ray-Ban has re-released the Original Wayfarer in different styles to reflect the times. The Wayfarer Folding RB4105 Sunglasses are updated with folding frames. The RB 4105 is designed with a saddle nose bridge and adjustable temples for maximum comfort. Featured on the temples and on the right lens is the signature Ray-Ban logo. All Ray-Ban sunglasses have scratch/impact-resistant lenses that ensure 100%: UV protection & superb optical clarity. You probably recognize these iconic sunglasses. They were featured in many classic films. Stars like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, Jim Belushi & Dan Akroyd in The Blues Brothers, or Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Basically, There really is nothing like the real thing... This is it. Size: 50-22-140 mm/ 54-20-140 mm.

Wayfarers signify what the look of rock and roll is all about. Classically framed and completely iconic, this fold-up style from Ray-Ban is lightweight and durable and ready to exude some serious attitude.

I love these sunglasses! I owned them before, and apparently someone else loved them too because they stole them. Anyways, with Amazons great pricing, and free shipping, I re-purchased them. I have a round face, and it's hard to find sunglasses that don't rest on my cheek. The classic wayfarer are to small for my head. But the oversize fit just right, and are not to heavy. These are definitely my go to sunglasses.
on August 7, 2015
These are top quality folding sunglasses! This is my second pair of Ray Ban folding Wayfarers and I will keep buying them, I'm sure. The first pair I had got a little beaten up after 6 years of nearly daily use. I'm trying to take better care of these. They come in a nice little leatherette case but can also be folded into a pocket in a pinch. From a few feet away they look like standard Wayfarers. But in some ways they're better. The size is perfect for my face. They're polarized. And there are many times when the folding feature means I can stow them without a big, bulky case. If you like the classic Ray Ban style, don't be afraid to try these.
on April 18, 2015
Genuine product. Fits great and the folding feature is awesome. Comes with vinyl case and lens cloth. Folding feature not good if you're planning on hanging off the front collar of your shirt. Great classic style. I have a wide face and the 54mm fits very well. You need to have a good nose bridge for a good fit.
on December 1, 2013
The optics on these are pretty amazing compared to the sunglasses I've been wearing for the last 10 years (variety of Oakley and Smith). Folding is incredibly helpful for easy packing for travel and the lenses seem to clean easier than most. Not sure why at all but I love it. The bold color of these will absolutely not go unnoticed so be prepared for that. If you have a wider head, these likely won't be for you. I like the snug fit on my head (hat size 7 1/8).
on February 11, 2014
I shopped around for a while looking at all different kinds of sunglasses before I eventually decided on these ones, and I'm very happy with my decision. They've got the timeless Wayfarer look and the authentic Ray Ban quality. I get compliments on them all the time! Additionally, the way that they fold is always a conversation starter for whoever happens to see me put them in or take them out of the case.

I've been wearing them for several months now, and they've remained entirely scratch-free, so I'd say that the frames and the lenses are both surprisingly durable to remain in such good shape. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat!
on December 7, 2013
I travel weekly for business and have been working on minimizing my load as much as I can to make for more efficient and comfortable travel. I quickly realized that my sunglasses case was taking up a large amount of space in my bag. A sleeve doesn't work because they might get crushed, and stuffing them in your pocket means scratches. These sunglasses do the trick. They fold and pack down to nothing and weigh nothing. They look great, a timeless classic look that gets plenty of compliments. Better yet, you won't feel them in your travel bag, Awesome.