Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban RB4105 Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 22, 2011
Beautiful! As you might know these sunglasses come in 2 different sizes 50mm and 54mm. I got the 54mm version and it is good for people with wider faces (like me) but it is not huge. The size is just perfect. If you're looking for the 50mm version which would be the "regular" sized version just look for RB4105 50mm. You also have the option of getting the original wayfarer (not foldable) which is identical to this one except for the fact that it does not fold. (for the non-foldable version you have more choices of color though). But I love the fact that I can fold these sunglasses and put them in my shirt pocket. The case is a little smaller than a cigarrete pack. (I have attached some pictures comparing the size of the sunglasses with a few other things such as an iPhone and another pair of RayBan sunglasses (RB3293). It's always better when you buy it directly from Amazon.com. Fast shipping, no hassle returns and great customer service.
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2011
Made in Italy, great quality for the price. Made by Luxottica (largest frame manufacturer in the world, for brand like gucci, prada, etc. w/ 300% markups at retail stores). These are well worth the price for the quality and style you are getting.

Sizing
50's are the normal sized lenses, 55's are oversized (if you like that style)
Brown come only in 50's, black in both sizes.
Also the lenses are more of a 90 degree angle unlike the original wayfarers which have more of a tilt.

Hope this helps.
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
on July 21, 2015
I immediately returned this item because it was fake, Made in China.
review image
on April 27, 2012
I ordered a pair of Ray-Ban RB4105 and overall I am truly satisfied with my purchase. The sunglasses are 100% authentic and comes with everything. Shipping was fast and had no worries about late delivery. Overall, great purchase and will be buying again in the near future. :)
on February 10, 2016
I saw these sunglasses from my friend. He has the same pair and we wanted to get matching sets.
Turns out they don't match one bit. He ordered his off the official site and look exactly like the picture shown.

However, They came extremely dark green with no color to them. Really ugly compared to the picture...
After having them for like a day and extremely disappointed, i returned them...

Who ever sells these should either be marked as a scammer or darken their images to the make the sunglasses look like the ugly ones i received...
on February 15, 2016
I REALLY LIKE THESE BUT FOLDING THEM UP DOESN'T ACTUALLY SAVE THAT MUCH SPACE, IF ANY.

They're about as the same size as regular wayfarers but they fold up to fit into a box about 3/4 the size of a cigarette box.

Not exactly slim and very awkward to fit into your pocket, so, what's really the point of these folding up?

I honestly have NOT found any practical use for them folding up, if anything, it makes them more annoying as it's difficult to put on with one hand.

These are my first pair of genuine Ray-Bans and the quality is outstanding. I've dropped them more times than I can count and the knock-offs could've cracked, broken, after 2-3 drops. These have stood up extremely well so far.
on March 19, 2015
NOT AUTHENTIC RAY-BANS

You get what you pay for here. I bought these to replace a pair of folding Wayfarers that I lost, but unfortunately there were several noticeable differences in quality.

They aren't a bad pair of sunglasses - they just aren't authentic. At 80% of the price of the real thing you're probably better off just paying the difference.
on February 5, 2016
After a decade long break, Ray-Ban has re-released the Original Wayfarer in different styles to reflect the times. The Wayfarer Folding RB4105 Sunglasses are updated with folding frames. The RB 4105 is designed with a saddle nose bridge and adjustable temples for maximum comfort. Featured on the temples and on the right lens is the signature Ray-Ban logo. All Ray-Ban sunglasses have scratch/impact-resistant lenses that ensure 100%: UV protection & superb optical clarity. You probably recognize these iconic sunglasses. They were featured in many classic films. Stars like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, Jim Belushi & Dan Akroyd in The Blues Brothers, or Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Basically, There really is nothing like the real thing... This is it. Size: 50-22-140 mm/ 54-20-140 mm.

Wayfarers signify what the look of rock and roll is all about. Classically framed and completely iconic, this fold-up style from Ray-Ban is lightweight and durable and ready to exude some serious attitude.

I love these sunglasses! I owned them before, and apparently someone else loved them too because they stole them. Anyways, with Amazons great pricing, and free shipping, I re-purchased them. I have a round face, and it's hard to find sunglasses that don't rest on my cheek. The classic wayfarer are to small for my head. But the oversize fit just right, and are not to heavy. These are definitely my go to sunglasses.
on October 30, 2015
These are great glasses. I had some Maui Jim's that I really liked, but the lenses just weren't dark enough, and frankly, they were a little old man looking, i'm almost 40 but not there yet :-) these have the classic Wayfarer look, I got the 54 mm size which does not have the sharp downward angle of the glasses and fit my bigger face much better, the 50 mm are pretty much unwearable for me.

The plain G 15 lenses are fantastic for casual use in bright California sun. I like these so much that I ended up getting a pair of polarized predators too for fishing and boating, these wayfarers are not very practical for that, they allow a lot of sun in from the side, they are not polarized, etc. both have equal darkening, the wayfarers look a lot cooler, so depending on what I'm doing, I'm set.