Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 22, 2011
Beautiful! As you might know these sunglasses come in 2 different sizes 50mm and 54mm. I got the 54mm version and it is good for people with wider faces (like me) but it is not huge. The size is just perfect. If you're looking for the 50mm version which would be the "regular" sized version just look for RB4105 50mm. You also have the option of getting the original wayfarer (not foldable) which is identical to this one except for the fact that it does not fold. (for the non-foldable version you have more choices of color though). But I love the fact that I can fold these sunglasses and put them in my shirt pocket. The case is a little smaller than a cigarrete pack. (I have attached some pictures comparing the size of the sunglasses with a few other things such as an iPhone and another pair of RayBan sunglasses (RB3293). It's always better when you buy it directly from Amazon.com. Fast shipping, no hassle returns and great customer service.
11 comment78 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2011
Made in Italy, great quality for the price. Made by Luxottica (largest frame manufacturer in the world, for brand like gucci, prada, etc. w/ 300% markups at retail stores). These are well worth the price for the quality and style you are getting.

Sizing
50's are the normal sized lenses, 55's are oversized (if you like that style)
Brown come only in 50's, black in both sizes.
Also the lenses are more of a 90 degree angle unlike the original wayfarers which have more of a tilt.

Hope this helps.
33 comments85 of 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2015
I immediately returned this item because it was fake, Made in China.
review image
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2012
I ordered a pair of Ray-Ban RB4105 and overall I am truly satisfied with my purchase. The sunglasses are 100% authentic and comes with everything. Shipping was fast and had no worries about late delivery. Overall, great purchase and will be buying again in the near future. :)
on May 8, 2014
These look great on. The optics are fine, and the folding means they sit nicely in a pocket without showing or breaking. Recommended.
on January 20, 2014
Chic stylish eyewear. Very light weight and folds up to matchbook size. Easy to pocket so I never leave them down (which is how I always lose them) nice leather carrying case, wish it had a belt loop though. Unless you are a "pinhead"(no offence intended) get the larger size. True reflective mirrors with excellent visibility. I only buy quality sunglasses and these are one of the finast sunglasses I have ever owned at half the price I normally pay.
on June 28, 2012
They are a lot better than the original Wayfarers. Worth the money had them in a few days they come with a protective case.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2013
Amazing sunglasses, excellent quality very well made and durable. Got it on time in perfect conditions the package and completely new.
on July 19, 2015
These are FAKE do not buy! When i tried them on i noticed the felt a much different than the ones i had tried on in a store. Upon careful inspection i noticed a few things were off. First to my knowledge ray ban does not make folding wafarers in a matte black finish with g-15 lenses, so this was my first indication that it was fake. Second i noticed that the small rb engraving on the lens was raised, which means that it was not laser engraved(all authentic ray ban products with an rb etching are laser engraved). Also there were a couple items missing in the packaging that authentic ray bans should come with. Do not buy from this seller unless u want expensive fakes.