Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 61 mm|Color: Black Frame/G-15XLT Lens|Change
Price:$131.98 - $195.00

on August 8, 2014
If you see 61mm and "polarized" in the description, you can be assured that these are exactly what you would buy in macys/sunglass hut for 70$ less.

If you are looking for a cheap way out of this style of shades (suncloud tailgate or Native for example), you will sacrifice comfort, style, quality, design, and durability. You may say "well of course". But i have been able to find discount brand products of various items at similar quality but 1/3d the price. Not so w/ sunglasses, or at least in my experience.

I dunked my rayban 4075's in Lake Elizabeth after tipping a jet ski. I would rather not get into why i was wearing 170$ shades jet skiing, but let's agree that it wont happen again. At any rate... I was not in the mood to spend that again. So i shopped. Found two highly rated pairs of sunglasses that were similar style to Ray Ban 4075 on amazon - Suncloud tailgates and Native Solos. Each are polarized, so that is nice. But everything else feels like gas station $7.99 a pair sunglasses. In pictures, they look identical to the 4075s. In reality, it's night and day.

The above anecdote is relevant to the extent that the quality of these Ray Bans is so distinct, and they are worth every penny you shell out. If you lose them and you love sunglasses, cut corners in other areas of life. Drink water instead of coke w/ lunch for a month. You'll even save calories. I suppose its all about priorities. But i can't put on a pair of lesser sunglasses. Period. If Oakley's are your thing, I bet you feel the same about those. In sunglasses, you get what you pay for. Period.

I just want to clear up for everyone that these are NOT the smaller version of what you buy in the stores as long as it says 61mm (and polarized). I paid 110 bucks delivered (thank you prime) and putting them on feels like butta. If the ad does not say polarized, they won't be, and it is a bummer that amazon lumps those reviews in w/ the polarized version. If you read, you will be fine. Or if you have doubts, ask the seller. W/ prime, you can always return for free, too.

Peace y'all.
on December 13, 2010
I bought a pair of Ray-Ban RB4075-601/58s (black frame, grey polarized lenses) and I am extremely satisfied with the purchase. I had my choices narrowed down to the polarized RB4075s and Costa Del Mar Harpoons with 580 glass lenses, so I went to a local mall and tried them both on. In my opinion, the 4075s TROUNCED the Harpoon 580s on clarity and accurate color representation (both had grey lenses), build quality was a wash as both appear very well made and will likely last for years, the 'Bans provided superior eye coverage, and the level of tint was comparable though the Costas were slightly darker. The Ray-Bans were much more comfortable on my face, I believe they are more attractive and were almost $70 cheaper, so I went with the 4075s. Even had these sunglasses been priced the same I still would have went with the 4075s without hesitation after trying them on. The 4075s are a great pair of glasses for "active" use and they look pretty good too.
on June 20, 2008
This is the second pair of RB 4075 Polarized glasses. I lost the first pair on my move back from LA. I liked them enough to re-buy them.

The only con with these glasses is if you are switching from glasses that have a thinner arm, you will notice you lose you peripheral vision. The thick arms tend you block you ability to quickly check your blind spot while driving. However you will adjust.

Oh yes, Ray-Ban also adds a "P" after their logo on the lens to indicate that they're Polarized. I think it's a tacky addition.
on March 19, 2016
I bought this pair to replace a pair that I had broken the arm off of. As far as I can tell, these are not knock offs and are 100% identical to my broken pair that I had bought directly from Ray Ban a few years ago. They are marked on the right arm with the Ray Ban logo and "Made in Italy" , the model number and style on the left arm, and the RB emblem is etched on the left lens. I love these glasses and are about half the price from other retailers.
on May 5, 2013
I generally like Ray bans and this style. They were a little tight in the temples so had to return. Don't know how to slightly widen them or i would definitely keep them. Wish they made 4075 a tiny bit wider. Nice style, good built quality. Base curve 8 lens.
on September 13, 2013
It's tough to find a good pair of sunglasses. After going years with cheap $20 pairs, I decided to look for a good upgrade and spend a bit extra. Well, this pair is near flawless. Great design - a lens that's large enough to not bother your peripheral vision, yet not too large to cover up your face. The sides are thick, so you get a bit of privacy from people viewing you from the side (i.e. when you take a nap on the bus.) Also, something to note is the way it sits on your face, obviously there are different shaped faces, but for me, the glasses sit far enough away so it doesn't press on your cheeks when you move your mouth or smile. The contact points are the sides of the ear and bridge of the nose - perfect. They also have a nice green tint to them, very subtle and providing a good amount of shading. They're also polarized, which adds to the cost, but increases the benefit. They also come with a large case, a little minus because it's so large, but they're specifically made for these so they won't get bent or crushed. Give these a try, I think you'll be quite happy you did.
on January 16, 2015
Love love love these sunglasses. I really
Like the design. I've had the same pair for years (tortoise shell color) and they've just gotten too scratched so it was time for a new pair. The only reason I bought black is because the tortoise shell color are like $25 more. I have no idea why. But the black is still serving me well so I won't complain. Hope they don't discontinue this design cause I love it and love the polarized lenses too. :)
on September 14, 2015
My husband lost his last pair of Ray-Bans while paddle boarding recently. We ordered these to replace them and they were perfect. They were delivered in 2-3 days in perfect condition with the case. He will wear a strap to hold them on next time.
on February 27, 2014
I lost my predators and ordered these to replace since they are crystal lense and better than the plastic in my opinion. I dropped them from my head doen on concrete once allready and only the frame took a barely visible scratch. They a perfect for me I am 140 but I would say might be too small for someones face say at 160 and up. Like i said small lenses o them but they enclose the eye completely that is why they are small the type you have to wear very close to your eyes to create a light seal effect so be advised if you are a big guy i woulld recomend get a different model.
on January 22, 2014
I am not knocking the seller. I recently got my first batch of contacts and needed some polorized sunglasses to use. I purchased this set and the quality is awesome, very sturdy. The only problem I had were that the top of the glasses was low to let light in. Even though I would raise them high on my nose. I need some top coverage on my glasses since I drive a lot. I returned this pair.I purchased Oakley Straight Jackets and that pair I love.