Ray-Ban Wayfarer RB2140 Square Sunglasses
|Price:||$146.12 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.50 (4%)|
- Acetate frame
- Glass lens
- Lens width: 50
- Bridge: 22
- Arm: 150
- Non-polarized Lens
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Ray-Ban Wayfarer ® is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses. After its initial design in 1952, the Wayfarer ® quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This new vintage havana look reaffirms the heritage and iconic appeal of the Ray-Ban Wayfarer®.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.4 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0097WXX7E
- Item model number: rb2140_113385_50
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits a tad big for a skinny face, but pretty cool design & color!Published 10 months ago by Falisha Lee
For some reason I received and was charged for two pair of sunglasses...I am n0t very happy about this!!