Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 52 mm|Color: Light Honey/Crystal Brown|Change
Price:$93.39 - $337.25

on April 2, 2015
Ive been eying these glasses for a while now and finally decided to buy them a couple weeks ago.

I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 52mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 160 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). My friend has the same pair accept in the 55mm size and I tried them on. Personally I do not like bigger sunglasses so I preferred the 52mm pair. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sunglass size, larger or smaller.

Attached are images of the 55m straight on and and 52mm straight on and side view

As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for $70 you can't beat the price. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Happy shopping!
review image review image review image
88 comments|421 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2015
Ordered the 55mm and they were too wide/loose on my face. Then I ordered a pair of 52mm and they fit however the frames are incredibly squat...might not be good if you like big frames. Also concerned about authenticity of the 55mm ones I bought. They might be a knockoff as the glasses are squeaky and the etching is deferent than the 52mms I bought.

Photo shows the 55mm in the first one & the 52mm in the second.
review image
22 comments|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2015
I really like these glasses. I was contemplating on getting polarized and or nonpolarized, a friend said, "If you're going to spend that much money on glasses and plan on keeping them, why wouldn't you spend the extra for polarized." So I bought polarized, I am glad I did! These are some really good glasses, people compliment me on them. These are just some classic glasses, I am glad I invested in a good pair of frames. Btw I bought the 52 mm, but it was a tad too small, so I upgraded to 55 mm (see picture below.) After buying quality glasses, I will start purchasing products based on quality instead of price. I take MUCH better care of these glasses, no telling how much money I wasted on all the other glasses!
on November 7, 2014
Second time ordering a pair of these due to my original pair being stolen off my desk at work. Love the quality! They fit like a gem and I would recommend these to anyone who wants raybans for a good price!
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 23, 2015
Got what I paid for. Authentic Ray Ban 2132 55mm New Wayfarer Matte Black with Blue Polarized Gradient Lenses. I don't know why I made it all caps, but this product was the real deal. I got worried after reading some of these reviews but the glasses I received are 100% authentic. I compared them to my old pair of New Wayfarers 2132 purchased from Ray Ban themselves and they match up perfectly. The logo, the RB on the left lens, the metal rod in the arm, and the case were all identical. Would definitely buy from here again if I decide to get myself a third pair.
review image review image review image review image
on January 20, 2015
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on July 25, 2015
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Polarized Sunglasses,Black/Green Polarized,52 mm

I just received a pair of New Wayfarers (polarized, 52mm, black w/green lenses, sold by Amazon) and at first they seemed to be legitimate--the box seemed to be real, as well as the case. However, upon taking out the sunglasses, they did not seem to be high-quality. The hinges squeak quite audibly when opening the glasses, and the "RB" etching seems to be messily scratched on rather than laser-etched. I've just ordered a pair of New Wayfarers off of the official Ray Ban website, and will update the review with comparison pictures before I return the Amazon pair.

EDIT: Added photos for comparison. I received real new wayfarers (non-polarized, however) from the Ray Ban Website the other day. They are the glasses with the gold sticker and brown case, and are on the right hand side in all of my photos. The discrepancies between the stickers and the case are not, however, the cause of concern.
33 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2015
Mine arrived with a brown case, not black. They appear to not be actual rayban glasses, as I have purchased 3 pair of the same with no issues. There were fingerprints on the lenses and oil on inner the temples. They weren't wrapped in plastic either. Be highly suspect when purchasing.
review image
11 comment|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I almost strictly wear wayfarers but usually with reflective lenses. This is a little different from my norm. However, the 55 mm fit great. I got mine from XWear and they are most certainly authentic and in fact polarized. They fit comfortably to my head and provide ideal protection from UV rays and other harmful radiation. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase but am now curious how the 52 mm would have fit. I do typically like my sunglasses in smaller sizes if possible. Oh well, its better to have a pair that i know fits then to wonder what if and get a pair that could have been potentially too small. 5 stars from me. Cheers!
review image review image review image review image
on September 1, 2015
This is what I purchased:

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Polarized Sunglasses,Black/Green Polarized,52 mm
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
********************************************************************************************

Packaging:
Sunglasses came in black Ray-Ban leather case, which is inside a white box, which is in another Amazon Prime box. Where is the original box that ALL Ray-Ban sunglasses come in? I want to know all the details about this $110 sunglasses that I bought. I want EVERYTHING that comes with it originally.

Sunglasses:
* Arrived with no plastic sleeves on the arms (like it's supposed to).
* Fingerprints AND sticky residue all over the lens and frame. It was really gross. There was a huge blob of sticky residue behind the "Ray-Ban" logo. Sketchy much?
* No stickers on the sunglasses' lens like the sticker to indicate it is polarized.
* RB sketch on the lens were not smooth and was on the front of lens. It seems like there was a difficulty in sketching the "R" because top of it was even. (I compared this to a authentic RB2132 non-polarized sunglasses. The authentic sunglasses had smooth RB sketch on the inside of the lens.)
* Left arm inside prints were unaligned--the model should be printed closer to the hinge.
* Right arm print not clear.
* The polarized lens are definitely polarized, but it has some type of film on the inside of the lens where it would reflect green/purple light. I don't remember seeing this in the stores, but I have never owned polarized lens before so I don't know if this should be the case or not.
* The arms (when folded) were not cut smoothly.

Case:
The sunglasses case were leather and it seemed authentic enough; however, the stitching wasn't perfect. There was a loose end.

Conclusion:
FAKE! This seems like a very GOOD fake. If I am wrong, and it is not a fake, then at least Amazon should sell it with its original retail box. I have owned two Ray-Ban sunglasses before and I know how they should be packaged. This was all wrong. The glasses need to arrive in clean and new condition too. Those fingerprints and sticky residue were really gross. I didn't even want to touch the sunglasses. I had to wipe it off with some Lysol wipes before even trying it on.