Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

Size: 52 mm|Color: Light Honey/Crystal Brown|Change
Price:$99.95 - $337.25

on October 23, 2015
Hello Sunglass Hut Amazon,

Sorry for the BAD Feedback. I just got my purchased Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm (Black on Beige Frame/Green Solid Lens)
Had the item authenticated, the item is 100% Fake.
1. No RB Etch
2. Missing Item Detail white sticker on Box
3. Bad Print on Leather Case
4. RayBan Wording Not clear or Define enough on the button
5. Bad Printing on manual

Thank you if you can fix this, if not then let this feedback be a warning to all your customers

Here is my email add engr_arphi@yahoo.com, you may contact me there
Or you can also contact me in Facebook my username is William Milby

review image review image review image review image
on September 9, 2012
Bought these to replace a pair I got at a retail outlet (that I lost). They don't feel like the genuine article; flimsy, plasticky, and the lenses move around a little in the frame. You get what you pay for.
on March 4, 2015
Not sure why these are listed as shoes. I now own 8 pair of Ray-Ban glasses I use two pair as prescription sun glasses and the other six pair with prescription clear lenses. This is the 4th pair I have purchased from Amazon. I'm still not sure why these are in a different category from the others I purchased here, but they are authentic and look awesome. So far I have not a bad experience purchasing directly from Amazon. As for the glasses the Navy Blue looks great and the clear outline just make the frames stand out. The Ray-Ban lenses that came in them are very nice, and they have been taken out and stored securely in case I ever want to use them again. I will probably use these as my primary frames for a good while.
review image
on May 21, 2013
i would rate it one star but i realized very few product here gets only one star, so just trying to be nice...

first, the most terrible thing - one of the lens is loose! when i picked up the glasses from box, i heard something but i didn't notice, when i was wearing it i heard it again. then i realized something was not right, i shook the glasses SOFTLY then i can hear the sound of lens is moving, then i touch the lens i made sure that the lens wasn't fixed well.

secondly the angel of the legs is way big than reasonable, and i don't think my head is small...

if there were not good packing with Ray Ban's sticker logo on the lens, i would have thought it's used product.

i had to return it, and will never buy glasses from online store as you never know... even though the price does sound cheaper than Sunglass Hut or other stores you can find on the street.
on July 8, 2013
I bought these ignoring the poor reviews since they were sold by Amazon but the negative reviews were true. I don't know if they're fake, everything checked out, but they felt cheap, the arms creaked, and the lenses felt loose. I even went to sunglass hut to double check and they are definitely lower quality. They've been returned.
on March 14, 2013
I think these were not real Ray Bans. Compared to the RB 2132 that I own, it was lighter weight, the lenses were loose and the earpieces creak when you move them. If they are actually made by Ray Ban, then their quality has gone way down. These were not worth the money and I returned them.
on August 20, 2013
I just received my "Ray Bans." I was so excited to have found them $40 cheaper on Amazon than in the stores. This should have been my first clue. I got them out of their packaging and watched a few online videos about how to tell if they are fake. First off, these did not have the "The Icons" booklet that comes with real Ray Bans. Next, I tried them on and they fell right off my face. The ones in the store fit like a glove. Also, these are incredibly lighter than the ones in the store. Lastly, they do NOT have the metal bar running through the arms.

Needless to say, I will be returning them to Amazon (luckily they were the seller, so I can get a refund) and going to purchase these in person like I should have done this weekend. Fool me once... :(

Review edit- evidently, the new wayfarers don't have metal through the arms in order to make them lighter; however, these were still huge on my face ( the arms were bent weird) and didn't come with the "icons" booklet. Just bought the real ones elsewhere and love them!
on June 23, 2011
I ordered the 55mm Black, non-polarized G-15 XLT version of these from Sunglass Express as a gift. They seemed like a great deal. When I opened the box I knew something was off. I own a pair of New Wayfarers in tortoise shell and the ones I just received felt way cheaper than those. The lenses are very loose and make creaking noises. The construction of the glasses feels subpar compared to the other pair I own. If you set them on a table the arms of the glasses are not even close to even. I just went up to Sunglass Hut and purchased a genuine pair of the exact same model and the difference is drastic. The pair I received from Amazon sure seem to be cheap knockoffs. All of the logos etc. are all there but the quality is markedly worse. I had read others with similar issues but shouldn't have ignored them. I am returning these for a refund. Don't be tempted by the low price of these. If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
77 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2014
I love these glasses so much. I am coming from some Oakleys that are made out of metal and let me tell you these dont feel cheap at all. These glasses arent polarized so dont go based off of the description, but base your decision off of the picture. They are exactly as shown in the picture. They are a blue frame with transparent outline which look really good. Also the lens is a "tapered" gray instead of the traditional green.

Hope this helps...
on June 8, 2013
This was the second pair of ray ban new wayfarers I have bought on amazon and I am again pleased. This particular pair has just the simple regular lenses ,so they aren't extremely strong. Keep that in mind. You may want to spend the extra money for polarized. They work for my brother though, who just wanted them for the style. He loves them!!