5.0 out of 5 stars The Highstreet Woman's Classic
I have purchased many sunglasses from the rack inside discount stores, that I got what I paid for. I wanted a nice sunshade for my eyes.

Published on October 11, 2009 by DosLady

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for little noses/bridges
Published on June 7, 2010 by Michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars The Highstreet Woman's Classic, October 11, 2009
DosLady (Bend, OR USA) - See all my reviews

I went on Amazon, Amazon's sites at the bottom of the page, EBay and around the Net and decided on Ray-Ban. Their web site has many types of eye wear to choose from. I wanted a full coverage wrap around that was polarized. I narrowed it down to this type. I had read about sellers advertising Ray-Ban glasses as the authentic type, mostly on EBay. The seller would have pictures of the arms and id number displayed.

I did find out the glasses come in a case, with a cleaning cloth and in a Ray-Ban sealed box. The logo is inscribed on the right lens in white and each arm, states made in Italy along with the RB4068 601/58. During my search I found a wide array of prices. The polarized brand is a little more. I ended up buying from the Amazon Marketplace.

Yes, it is a nice wrap around. I am average sized 5' 5". Mostly sunglasses would fall down my nose or be too tight and I would sweat around the nosepiece. Inside the glasses is a curved out groove on the nose piece. The arms are thick, the hinges are covered. For me, I don't feel they are too heavy, but I have read reviews that said this. The lens itself being wrapped is not large, just the right size.

I do not have that blinding sun glare. I so dreaded that glare as I drive home from work facing the sun. I can look and drive more safely. If you decide on Polarized, make sure on selection, as I saw the P on the Ray-Ban web site and the /58 is the Polarized brand. There is a RB 4068 that is not polarized that does not have the /58.

Polarized Lenses RB4068
Color Code: 601/58

Glossy Black/Polarized Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars 4068P Sunglasses, May 29, 2009
This review is from: Ray-Ban Women's 4068 Oversized Wrap Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I bought these a little over a week ago and am very happy with them. I have a small frame and a small round face and was concerned that they would look ridiculous and buggy, but they are definitely not. They also don't stick out away from my temples like some glasses do on my face. They look very fashionable without being too big. I was so happy to find my "happy medium" glasses. My only complaint is that they are heavy, but that can be expected with larger frames. Vision through them is great; no complaints there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Got Them, AMAZING!, July 10, 2011
laFlower* (Jacksonville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ray-Ban Women's 4068 Oversized Wrap Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I am very, very picky about sunglasses. To make things harder I have to make sure they are appropriate in uniform (I am a Marine.) I shopped around for awhile, and finally came across the Ray Ban Women's 4068P. They are appropriate for uniform, but also give me the style that I want when I am in normal civilian clothing.

I got them today, and was very impressed with the packaging. They put the sunglasses inside plastic bubble wrapping, inside the box. I was very happy, considering the price I paid. I put them on and I could not BELIEVE the difference it made. (I got them polarized, I am in Afghanistan.) They are big enough to protect my eyes from the blazing sun, but not obnoxiously big. I let my buddies who were all wearing sunglasses try them on to see if they could tell the difference, and every single one of them LOVED them. One even said, it's like seeing everything differently! I would suggest these sunglasses to everybody!

The only problem I have is that they are a little too big size wise and fitting my face, but that is not the manufactorer's fault, its my own. This is my first time ever purchasing Ray-Bans, and quite honestly I didn't know there was a difference. Other than that, I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, October 12, 2010
I bought these as a present for my wife. She has loved Ray-Bans since the first pair I bought her years ago. She needed dark glasses due to recommendation from her Dr. These fit the bill Perfect! She looks like a movie star wearing them and just loves them. The price was fantastic about a third of the price from the same pair at the mall. The delivery was super fast and packaged well. Came with all the Ray-Ban info, case and even cleaning cloth. I could not have asked for any better service or product. Than Amazon you have done it again!I am still looking for a bargain like this in a style I like for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy and practical!, September 3, 2010
Love these RayBans! They are not too oversized but still wrap around ever so slightly to provide full coverage against the sun and prevent wrinkles and sun spots on the sides of the eyes near the temples.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for little noses/bridges, June 7, 2010
Michelle "Masa" (Mililani, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ray-Ban Women's 4068 Oversized Wrap Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I like the look of these frames, but they don't fit. I'm an Asian woman with high cheekbones, small nose, and tiny bridge. Other Ray-Ban styles fit me to a "T," in fact, they're the only brand I buy. This style, however, wraps around my face without actually touching any part of it. If you have a "smallish" nose, I suggest you try this style on at a local dealer before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars A five!, August 19, 2014
These are really great sunglasses. They wrap around and provide extra protection for my eyes. I have a smaller and narrow face, but the style is still very flattering. The quality is good and the case they come with is sturdy. I originally bought the exact sunglasses at a well-known retail chain for $179, but promptly returned them when I found them on Amazon for a lot less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Sunnies!, June 3, 2014
K. Robert (North Grafton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This is my 3rd replacement pair of these sunglasses, as I wore that last two out! Perfectly shaped for my face, polarized so no glare, and protects the eye area completely from the sun as they really wrap around the contours. Delivery was quick, as usual, with Prime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sunglasses, May 20, 2014
Ray-Bans are awesome! These glasses are so nice and fit well.
Polarized is a MUST!
Either Ray-Bans or Maui Jims, you cant go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 25, 2012
Granted, I bought these glasses in a hurry but am disappointed that the NON-Polarized part of the description did NOT show up until the glasses were in my shopping cart. Here is what happened: I did a search for Women's Wrapped Polarized Ray Ban sunglasses and these appeared. I clicked on a size and made the mistake of assuming they were polarized. I added to the cart and purchased. Then went to bed.

The next day I read my email confirmation more carefully and saw the Non-Polarized portion near the end of the description. Since I did two day shipping, they were already on their way and I was out of luck.

So, I take full responsibility for not reading the fine print but feel a little cheated that the description was not more clear from the BEGINNING. So, I'm just throwing this out there that you should be careful not to make the same assumption I did!

Ray-Ban Women's 4068 Oversized Wrap Sunglasses