4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit
Published 3 months ago by Stacey K

1.0 out of 5 stars NO box, no stickers different cases
I bought 2 Ray Ban Erika Black Frame/Gray Gradient Lens, came with no Ray Ban box, no stickers, and each came in a different Ray Ban case! I'm really doubting they're new and/or original
Published 5 months ago by Kenji Sasaki

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, May 2, 2014
These are now my go-to sunglasses, although when I first received these I admit, I thought they looked cheaply made. I'm not sure if it was the matte frame, how lightweight they are, or the thin arms, but I was less than impressed when I first took them out of the box. BUT, after sitting on these twice and having them survive at the bottom of my purse (with my keys) for the past two months, I can definitely say that these are true RayBan material.
The Erika's have become my everyday sunglasses mostly because of the amazing fit. I also have the RB3044 (small Aviators) and RB2132 (52mm Wayfarers) and the Erika's are by far the best fitting pair of Ray Bans I own. Because it's listed as a 54mm, I was nervous it would be too wide for my petite oval-shaped face, but surprisingly the frames do not extend past my face frame. Arms fit snugly at my temples (so unlike the 52mm Wayfarers, they don't slip off when I look down), and are long enough that I can comfortable sit them on top of my head (unlike the short-armed small Aviators). The subtle cat eye look and gradient is trendy but not over the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban Beige Glasses, April 29, 2013
Great glasses! I like this pair of Ray Bans better than my others due to the lenses and weight. Would definitely buy this style again.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO box, no stickers different cases, March 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy glasses, nice looking too, July 9, 2013
when I got them I didnt expect them to be so lightweight. the frame doesn't 'squeeze' my temples like alot of sunglasses do. they don't even leave a small red mark on the bridge of my nose after a long period of wear. good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, April 4, 2013
as all ray-ban sunglasses, good quality and great design, their case is really big and colorful thou, i would have preffer the classic ray-ban case

1.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses, May 18, 2014
We ordered the tortoise color, and because they were out of stock, apparently sent the black ones instead. It was bothersome that we were not told this in advance. We returned the item as it was not what we wanted. Disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shady shades, March 12, 2014
A. Reed (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The lenses in these glasses were much too dark for my eyes, so I returned them. The style is nice, however.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, May 9, 2014
Sadly the frame was super thin and flimsy and kept sliding off my nose. I really expected more from Ray ban.

2.0 out of 5 stars These appear more gradient in the photo, April 25, 2014
Hoped these would look truer to the photo. In real life the gradient tint was more even colored and did not have as much fade as the photo suggests.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, April 14, 2014
I own a pair of the RayBan Wayfarer so I thought I would give another Rayban product a try. I did not like these. The sunglasses were really flimsy and huge for my face. I ended up returning them.

Ray-Ban Women's Erika Round Sunglasses