Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2015
I LOVE these & LOVE the the price!;) I bought them in black on the actual website & decided to try them from here & they came exactly like the ones from the original website worth buying
review image
11 comment|189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
Brand new. Come with case and cloth. The best and cheapest Ray-Ban I ever get. Its authentic too! Definitely, buying the next pair from the seller again. Shipping was fast! It arrive 1 week earlier. Loving it!
review image
33 comments|85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
These glasses are so cheap... The rayban logo on the lense rubbed off in a week and just look so poorly made in general. Not with $.
on May 4, 2015
Amazing sunglasses. This is my third pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses and quite possibly my favorite ones yet! Ray-Ban, of course, has a great reputation and warranty and is worth the investment. This is the first time I have purchased the Erika glasses. They are comfortable, light on my face and around my ears. I did my research and could not be happier with my purchase. I have a round face and they look awesome! Don't hesitate - BUY THEM TODAY!
review image review image
on July 11, 2014
I was a little worried about the price on the glasses. I mean on the rayban website theses are $115 so of course this was an awesome deal!! Not to mention the price, but the style of these glasses is awesome. People compliment me all the time! They are light weight, come in an awesome carrying case, so worth it!! Do not hesitate to buy!
on May 2, 2014
These are now my go-to sunglasses, although when I first received these I admit, I thought they looked cheaply made. I'm not sure if it was the matte frame, how lightweight they are, or the thin arms, but I was less than impressed when I first took them out of the box. BUT, after sitting on these twice and having them survive at the bottom of my purse (with my keys) for the past two months, I can definitely say that these are true RayBan material.
The Erika's have become my everyday sunglasses mostly because of the amazing fit. I also have the RB3044 (small Aviators) and RB2132 (52mm Wayfarers) and the Erika's are by far the best fitting pair of Ray Bans I own. Because it's listed as a 54mm, I was nervous it would be too wide for my petite oval-shaped face, but surprisingly the frames do not extend past my face frame. Arms fit snugly at my temples (so unlike the 52mm Wayfarers, they don't slip off when I look down), and are long enough that I can comfortable sit them on top of my head (unlike the short-armed small Aviators). The subtle cat eye look and gradient is trendy but not over the top.
55 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2015
Beautiful glasses, very light. Although a bit weak! Like I love me ..
review image review image review image review image
on March 9, 2015
I like
on July 1, 2015
Love these!! I got the tortoise ones and called ray ban & got it confirmed that hey are in fact authentic. They are so light, and the lenses are much darker and block much more sunlight than I imagined. I get compliments all the time! Great price too, considering they're about $115 on the RB website!
on May 16, 2015
It was exactly what I was looking for!