Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Women's Erika Wayfarer Sunglasses
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 12, 2015
I LOVE these & LOVE the the price!;) I bought them in black on the actual website & decided to try them from here & they came exactly like the ones from the original website worth buying
review image
11 comment|195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
These glasses are so cheap... The rayban logo on the lense rubbed off in a week and just look so poorly made in general. Not with $.
on May 4, 2015
Amazing sunglasses. This is my third pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses and quite possibly my favorite ones yet! Ray-Ban, of course, has a great reputation and warranty and is worth the investment. This is the first time I have purchased the Erika glasses. They are comfortable, light on my face and around my ears. I did my research and could not be happier with my purchase. I have a round face and they look awesome! Don't hesitate - BUY THEM TODAY!
review image review image
on March 9, 2015
I like
on May 2, 2014
These are now my go-to sunglasses, although when I first received these I admit, I thought they looked cheaply made. I'm not sure if it was the matte frame, how lightweight they are, or the thin arms, but I was less than impressed when I first took them out of the box. BUT, after sitting on these twice and having them survive at the bottom of my purse (with my keys) for the past two months, I can definitely say that these are true RayBan material.
The Erika's have become my everyday sunglasses mostly because of the amazing fit. I also have the RB3044 (small Aviators) and RB2132 (52mm Wayfarers) and the Erika's are by far the best fitting pair of Ray Bans I own. Because it's listed as a 54mm, I was nervous it would be too wide for my petite oval-shaped face, but surprisingly the frames do not extend past my face frame. Arms fit snugly at my temples (so unlike the 52mm Wayfarers, they don't slip off when I look down), and are long enough that I can comfortable sit them on top of my head (unlike the short-armed small Aviators). The subtle cat eye look and gradient is trendy but not over the top.
55 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2014
I was a little worried about the price on the glasses. I mean on the rayban website theses are $115 so of course this was an awesome deal!! Not to mention the price, but the style of these glasses is awesome. People compliment me all the time! They are light weight, come in an awesome carrying case, so worth it!! Do not hesitate to buy!
on July 1, 2015
Love these!! I got the tortoise ones and called ray ban & got it confirmed that hey are in fact authentic. They are so light, and the lenses are much darker and block much more sunlight than I imagined. I get compliments all the time! Great price too, considering they're about $115 on the RB website!
on October 11, 2015
The shape of these sunglasses flatter my rather square face beautifully! They are casual enough for every day wear and the quality is superb, as always. They are also extremely comfortable!!! The frame is a rather soft, matte black which doesn't attract fingerprints whatsoever in my experience. The only complaint of these sunglasses are the lightness of the actual shades. I have pretty sensitive eyes and these did nothing for the afternoon desert sun. I still would recommend these for their quality!
on April 4, 2015
Seems like they are not original after all or I don't know what happened, but, the moment I gave them to my wife, she left ir over the dinner table and then we found a scratch in the middle of the right glass. The plastic is very sensible and you have to be extremely careful if you don't want to throw your money away after a couple of days
on May 16, 2015
It was exactly what I was looking for!