Ray-Ban Women's RB4098 Non-Polarized Jackie OHH II Sunglasses
|Price:||$75.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$75.00 (50%)|
- Acetate Frame. Acetate is a plant-based plastic known for being lightweight, yet durable.
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Synthetic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 59.8 mm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Before you head out to window shop on Fifth Avenue, grab the Ray-Ban Jackie OHH II Sunglasses. Rounded corners and a deep oversized lens shape help define the classic cosmopolitan style and the glass lenses offer 100% UV protection and more durable than polycarbonate. So, go ahead and shop away on your local city streets.
Ray-Ban goes totally retro-glam! Oversized and oh-so-trendy, this pair of sunglasses has a sexy and curvy frame with gorgeous gradient UV lenses, comfortable integrated nose pads, and pretty and polished logo inlays at each of the temples.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B001AQJ0AO
- Item model number: Jackie Ohh Ii
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It is her size, and it looks thery nice on her.
I also have a Ray Ban Aviator, and I'am very satisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the size and style but the color of the frame is almost all black. They look nothing like the picture.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Poor quality look at the RayBan printed on the mirror. I wouldn't buy anything from this seller again!!Published 26 days ago by Arturo Godinez
Glasses are very nice however the lenses are not as scratch resistant as we'd hoped.Published 29 days ago by Greg Quinzi
Nice looking shades. Good size. A little on the larger side but that is what I was looking for. I do feel like you need to be careful because they scratch easily.Published 1 month ago by Professional Shopper Mom