5.0 out of 5 stars So chic!
I wasn't sure about these glasses because of the grey fade lens, but it doesn't appear as light as it does in the photo. My second pair of Ray-Bans, and I am absolutely in love with these glasses!
Published on December 29, 2011 by Leslie Quichua

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, Cheap, Flimsy....
Wow...I have no words. You are better off buying a pair of drugstore sunglasses for 10.00. I was shocked at the poor quality...especially for Ray Ban
Published 6 months ago by dawn gooch

5.0 out of 5 stars So chic!, December 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars save at least 30%, September 1, 2011
The price is very good. Everything was ok with the seller and product. We save around 30%. This one was our fourth ray ban that we bought from amazon we really satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous., November 1, 2011
Purchased as a replacement for a pair of lost Armani sunglasses. Very well made and durable. Good build quality. Frames are huge (in a cool way), so if you are having questions about what size to get, these are "normal" huge. The next size up would be a little ridiculous. My wife has a small face and these look great. Very deluxe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The glasses are the best, October 30, 2013
My wife love this glasses.
It is her size, and it looks thery nice on her.

I also have a Ray Ban Aviator, and I'am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, March 17, 2014
I have a lrg round face and these are perfect. Not to round, but not square... I really like how they look. They are large sunglasses!! Probably not the best for a small or narrow face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, March 12, 2014
M. M. Morgan (Farmingville, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Not only comfortable and good looking, the coverage provided is excellent! My light-sensitive eyes are very grateful I made this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooh la la!, May 2, 2014
Rayban ? really ? So designer looking! Love them!! They have green lenses but you can't even tell they actually look black perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, March 30, 2014
Awesome, They are exactly what I wanted, they fit beautifully and are very comfortable. They block the sun well too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and size, July 25, 2014
I wanted a genuine authentic brand of sunglasses that would be stylish but functional for my job which requires a lot of driving in extreme glare and sun. These glasses allowed me to save a huge amount of money too (buying moline and overseas, and choosing the solid green lens instead of faded grey or polarised ). In my opinion the green lenses are just as good regarding the aesthetics required (lenses look black when wearing them and the green tint is superb for sun glare). I have a square shaped face but smallish head, the fit is 100% perfect, and despite the lenses / glasses being larger size of Jackie Ohh, they don't look silly as they look funky on (you just need to own the look).

Overall I am so happy I took the risk of buying a pair of sunglasses online based on credibility of brand only (I.e. not trying them on in person first) as the risk was minimal. Thanks amazon for an easy transaction. The only thing that would have made this experience even better is improving the postage time overseas

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray ban, June 12, 2014
Sunglasses were nice but did not fit right on my nose, kept sliding so I have to return them to amazon.