Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 29, 2011
I wasn't sure about these glasses because of the grey fade lens, but it doesn't appear as light as it does in the photo. My second pair of Ray-Bans, and I am absolutely in love with these glasses!
on May 11, 2015
Beautiful & authentic sunglasses!
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 14, 2015
I thought these were kind of light when I received them, however, they looked pretty good and so was happy with them. I took excellent care of them, but they seemed to scratch very easily. I decided to replace the lens, so I took them to a authorized dealer to talk with them about replacing the lenses and he told me that they were not authentic so they could not help me. I was stunned! I was under the impression that they were authentic when I purchased them. The sales person told me their was no RB on the lens and sure enough he was correct. I am highly disappointed that Amazon allows people to be able to purchase non-authentic items from their site with it not being clearly stated that the items are not authentic. I understand that some people do not care, however, for the price that I paid I would much rather have paid an additional $50 and purchased the real thing.
on November 1, 2011
Purchased as a replacement for a pair of lost Armani sunglasses. Very well made and durable. Good build quality. Frames are huge (in a cool way), so if you are having questions about what size to get, these are "normal" huge. The next size up would be a little ridiculous. My wife has a small face and these look great. Very deluxe.
on September 1, 2011
The price is very good. Everything was ok with the seller and product. We save around 30%. This one was our fourth ray ban that we bought from amazon we really satisfied.
on March 28, 2015
Bought a pair of Ray-Ban RB4101 (Smaller Frame) Jackie OHH after Christmas, I liked it a lot, and decided to purchase this RB4098 (Larger frame) for larger area protection from the sun. RB4098 is little heavier, and slips a little on my nose. But manageable, and still comfortable. The Tortoise Frame is more subtle than what is shown in the photo which is a good thing. The Green Solid Lens are darker than what shown in the picture. Amazon's free two-day delivery is super. I placed the order on a Friday afternoon, and received the glasses on SUNDAY.
on October 30, 2013
My wife love this glasses.
It is her size, and it looks thery nice on her.

I also have a Ray Ban Aviator, and I'am very satisfied.
on March 30, 2014
Awesome, They are exactly what I wanted, they fit beautifully and are very comfortable. They block the sun well too!
on June 4, 2014
These Ray Ban Sunglasses are not the traditional shape, but when you put them on you will love the snug fit they have on your face. Then you will love how many compliments you receive about how well you look with them on. I think they have that Old Hollywood look. Shipped in careful packaging with all Ray Bay authentic paperwork.
on June 25, 2015
Love the design! Big lens but not too overbearing. Fits well and even though I got the green lens, its not too light or too dark. First weekend I had them I used them at a pool party and was a life saver. $90 is worth it and better than going to Sunglass Hut and paying twice that! Fast shipping also