5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely classy
I love this glasses. They are the high quality you would expect from Ray Bans with a nice chic look. Definately worth the price and are a steal.
Published on March 21, 2012 by Alexa

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the glasses, the case arrived defective.
Published 3 months ago by Sandra Raymond

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely classy, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Ray-Ban Women's Vagabond Cat Eye Sunglasses (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, May 8, 2013
I ordered these because I was sick of my wayfarers. These sunglasses are beautiful and were exactly what I expected. Much better price than retail, and very hip. I get a lot of compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars An iconic look, I feel like Marilyn Monroe in these sunglasses !, August 12, 2011
I've wanted these sunglasses since I was a little girl! So elegant, classic and iconic! All the great screen Diva's wore them Monroe, Rita Hayworth,as Don Henley sings in his song The Boys Of Summer "You got your hair pulled back and your Wayfarers on Baby" I could have bought 15.00 imitations but Ray-Ban has been making sunglasses since I can remember (I'm 58 ) These sunglasses were an instant classic when they first came out and they still are! Ray-Ban, accept no substitues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 16, 2014
The are by far my favorite sunglasses ever! I got the purple and they are just the right color without being over the top. In the recent past, I purchased 2 different Ray-Ban Wayfarer style glasses, but they never fit my face and would fall off. I gave them to my husband and they fit him perfectly and look good on him. I like the fact that these are feminine looking, and I've never seen anyone else wearing this style--can't say that about the wayfarer. I've received lots of compliments on them already. Love 'em :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Raybans, January 2, 2013
I really like these sunglasses. They provide great protection and get lots of complements, as well. I opted to have prescription lenses added so I could use them to read outdoors in the summer sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Julie Moran (Peabody, MA, US) - See all my reviews
Perfect size and very flattering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Good quality product. They look great on my girlfriend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the glasses, the case arrived defective., May 22, 2014
I would have given this product 5 stars based on the sunglasses themselves. Unfortunately, however, the case arrived defective, the flap with the snap was cut to the right and left of the snap, it remains held in place by a bit of the snap and the seam that runs along the edge. I would love to find some means of having the case replaced but have been unable to find a way to contact the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Ray Bans especially for first time buyers. I love mine!, May 20, 2014
I never spend money on a good pair of sunglasses and these have met very expectation and more. Excellent pair of eye wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban RB4152 Vagabond, May 17, 2014
E.B. Henningsen (Merritt Island, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Nicely shaped, well made frame, in a great color. Glasses feel solid, not at all flimsy. Loved the color, and the fit.

Ray-Ban Women's Vagabond Cat Eye Sunglasses