5.0 out of 5 stars rayban sunglasses
My Ray-Ban Aviator Arista Gold (G15) sunglasses are the greatest. They are the largest Aviator sunglasses they sell and since I have a big head they look proportionate on my face.
Published on June 20, 2008 by Charles Sheahan

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was very disappointed with this purchase. The box was already opened, the sticker on the glasses is missing and the wipe that supposed to be included was not. When I went online, the condition stated new but I think I recieved a returned product. I will now think twice about purchasing anymore product from Amazon. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Published 19 months ago by esteban borguilla

5.0 out of 5 stars rayban sunglasses, June 20, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Ray Bans, February 1, 2012
The Ray Ban sunglasses RB3206 Aviator Large Metal II L2821 Black/G-15XLT sunglasses that I ordered came on time, and well packaged, and in excellent new condition. They were from "Vision123" (That was the return address on the outside of the box), serviced by Amazon. They are the exact same classic Ray Bans that I have used for the past 15 years. Most sunglasses are too tight on my head, but these fit perfect. Don't worry about that post by Yuri where he says they sent him a pair that was too small. I expected that they would, but they didn't. They sent me the right size, so don't worry about that.
The Ray Ban sunglasses RB3206 Aviator Large Metal II L2821 Black/G-15XL have not changed a bit, as far as i can tell, compared the the pair (of the exact same model) I have owned and used heavily for the past 15 years. I knew these are authentic Ray Ban, exactly what I was used to, when I took them out of the box put them on my face. I really like theses sunglasses, as my eyes are sensitive to light, and these are about the darkest sunglasses I can find anywhere. They are not mirrored, but I don't think anybody can see your eyes through them, even in bright sunlight. I do believe that these are the darkest lenses that Ray Ban makes.
These sunglasses are durable and of very high quality construction, I would probably have had my old pair (of the exact same model) for another 15 years if I hadn't accidentally left them in a taxicab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal!, June 25, 2014
Five stars all the way! I am not sure how this seller keeps their price low, but these are real Ray Bans. I was skeptical at first, but these are legit.

I ordered these in the black and gold. Perfect and classic. Don't forget, these are the over-sized pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love them<3, August 5, 2011
these are GREAT love them. but if you were thinking about buying them i would suggest that you go to ilke sunglass hut and try them on. i have a lot of friends who try mine on and there too large in the front

these are not fake they're real and i love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only sunglasses I can wear..., May 13, 2013
I have a pretty large head - these are the only sunglasses that I can wear that don't look ridiculous. and they are wide enough that I don't get a headache.

Highly recommend for those with a larger sized face/head.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality! Had no idea I was getting such a good product!, November 19, 2008
So I have ordered Raybans online before. They were light-weight, felt sorta cheap but worked fine and were inexpensive so i decided to buy another pair. They came. First thing i noticed was how hefty they were. Definitely high quality! They look great too! Picture didn't do them justice. New ray-ban case too. They finally changed their design and I love it. Nice and slim but more sturdy.

These are definitely for the wide headed. A little loose on me...drove me nuts at first but now I'm used to it. Get this if you are someone who has trouble finding pairs that fit. Last little fact...these fold almost completely flat, it's amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, and just like the ones I lost, August 10, 2013
The large frames fit better than the ones I lost, and the 62 mm lenses keep the glare of the sun out as much as is possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Aviator Sun Glasses, May 15, 2009
I've been wearing Bosch and Lomb large aviator sunglasses for at least 40 years. My current pair finally became too scratched. I was a bit concerned about ordering new ones, but the these are just like the last pair. The only thing I do not like is the ear pieces. Because of the wire frames they will not hold enough tension to keep them on my head. With my past pairs and this one I changed the ear pieces to a type that hooks around my ears. This type of ear piece should be standard. Shipping, etc. was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value, June 18, 2014
I saw these glasses going for $150 at retail stores. I got these because of my face size and happy with my purchase of these aviators.

Ray Ban RB3026 Large Aviator II Sunglasses