Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's Folding Wayfarer Square Sunglasses
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 10, 2015
Love the shape of the frames. I had actually tried these on at a store in the mall before buying them, because I'm kind of picky with frames, and I have to try on a lot usually before finding a pair that I think looks good on my face and that can work for different styles. The hinges on the frames I received are just a little looser than the ones in the store that I tried on, so the arm sometimes folds in a little if I take them off and put one of arms on the neck of my shirt. I have actually thought briefly a couple of times that I could easily just take a tiny little screwdriver to it to tighten them up, it's just not that big of a deal to me so I guess I have been too lazy to put forth that effort!

I get lots of compliments on the style. I like they way they rest on my face and ears. I also like that these are a Wayfarer styles but they ARE a unique wayfarer. They are not the same as either the classic or the new wayfarer, but as far as I have seen, are their own frame separate form any of the other wayfarers. I used to have another less common wayfarer style that were stolen and I was SUPER bummed. So many people wear the wayfarers now that I like still being able to rock RayBans but sporting a more personal/unique style.

I still have the case from my old raybans so must of the time I put these in there (without folding them up, obviously), but there have been a couple of times, going to a wedding or event that I want to carry a small clutch and not my big purse, so having the little case these fold into has been nice.

Overall have been really happy with these, they came at a good price (better than I would've gotten at a retailer).
on February 21, 2016
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on February 10, 2016
I've been looking for a perfect sunglasses for my round face. According to the article I've read online, Ray-ban wayfarer is one of the suggested style. I was so happy to see that the price here is way much lower than the ones at the mall. It fits me perfectly and I like the gradient! It is so small that I can put it inside my small purse.
on June 21, 2016
The folding wayfarer is a great choice for quality, "everyday" shades.

The seams at the folding points seemingly disappear when glasses are opened and the hinges are very sturdy with a smooth action. They will not open or collapse unless you want them to.
I have found clipping the folded glasses on my shirt collar or pocket far more secure than standard sunglasses. Much lower chance of these falling out on the ground.
The small case is great for packing these up in a bag while you're on the move.

I've owned a few pairs of ray bans, these are easily the best from looks to utility to value standpoint.

The polarized lenses on some of the other frame color options might be worth considering as well - can't say if it's worth the up charge as I haven't tried them myself.
on September 15, 2014
I shopped around for sunglasses for a few months because I didn't just want designer glasses, I wanted glasses actually see out of. These glasses are great! They are good looking(hard to beat a classic style), the lens are perfect for me and the folding option takes them over the top! I would recommend to family and friends.
on January 23, 2013
After trying on all the different styles of Ray-Bans (and sizes), I landed on these. I thought the folding part was going to be odd, but they are perfect! I like the original wayfarers, but the tilt didn't quite suit my face. These have less of a tilt, but the same great shape. For sizing--50mm is the standard for the originals and the folding and that's what I purchased. I was hesitant about the lens color because in the picture it looks quite light (crystal brown gradient), but in person it is not too light at all. Very happy with my purchase!
on November 2, 2013
These sunglasses were exactly what I ordered. I love, love, love them. They are so small and compact when folded, they fit just about anywhere. They arrived on time and the packaging was just right. I ordered another pair of Ray-Ban folding Wayfarer and was just as pleased.
on January 4, 2014
The sunglasses were compact and worked well, but the lens was scratched and they did not fit and look like the ones I tried on at Sunglass hut. I returned them and will purchase retail where I can try them on and pick the perfect pair.
on March 12, 2014
Item was shipped and delivered as expected. The sunglasses arrived in perfect shape. I just love the classic and yet trendy look of them. The lens in gradient brown provide a distinctive note to these model. I just wore them today for the first time and got tons of compliments. I may also say this type of sunglasses look fab in differently shaped faces, which is already a huge note. These are my second Folding Wayfarer glasses (the first I got them in black). I am obsessed with the folding feature. I share the black pair with my husband, who now will be very pleased to be able to wear them as often/long as he wants. Being so small when folded, this model is perfect for men jacket pockets.
on July 28, 2014
My sister and I tried these on last year but didn't buy then so I remembered how GREAT they looked on. Have been wanting a pair of Wayfarer glasses for this summer and these did the trick! Good things come in small packages! LOVE them.