Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rayman Legends Xbox One Standard Edition
|Price:||$21.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.09 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Critically Acclaimed Platformer: The highest rated platformer of the year arrives on next-gen consoles! Join Rayman and friends in this epic new adventure
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: Up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world
- Rayman Rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero
- Xbox One Exclusives: Deck out Rayman and Globox in exclusive Vaas costumes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The critically acclaimed Rayman Legends is now on Xbox One. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil, and Rabbids, brings his innovative creativity to next-gen consoles.
The Glade of Dreams is in trouble once again! During a 100-year nap, the nightmares multiplied and spread, creating new monsters even more terrifying than before. These creatures are the stuff of legend: dragons, giant toads, sea monsters, and even evil luchadores. With the help of Murfy, Rayman and Globox awake and must now help fight these nightmares and save the Teensies.
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- Critically Acclaimed Platformer: Join Rayman and friends in this epic adventure.
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: Up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman's gang - an extra dimension. Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- Xbox One Exclusives: Deck-out Rayman and Globox in Far Cry 3 Vaas costumes.
Platform: Xbox One
Top Customer Reviews
If you're a fan of platforming, please pick this game up. While this game doesn't take platforming "forward" in any significant way, Rayman Legends is a testament to the perfection of the platforming genre. I have played video games for more than 20 years and I have never played a game as refined as this one.
I was a huge fan of Rayman Origins, which was released two years ago. At that time, I considered it to be the best 2D platformer in the history of gaming, and I believe that has remained true - until now. Ubisoft has done gamers everywhere a huge service by improving upon their remarkable formula in every possible way, and delivering a game that's even BETTER than the awesome platformer that is Origins.
Foremost, the visuals of Legends need to be addressed. One of the best things about Origins was that it looked like you were controlling a cartoon, which resulted in terrific animations, slapstick comedy, bizarre spectacles, and OODLES of SMILES. I would have been perfectly happy if this sequel looked exactly like Origins, but somehow the developers have made it look even better. The graphics in this game POP like nothing I've ever seen before, and it looks even more like an animated movie than ever. Graphics generally have little to do with actual gameplay, but in the case of the Rayman games, their whimsical presentation has a direct correlation with the end result (that being fun, laughter, and wonder), so they do have a big impact here. This game is a visual treat, and I predict that it will be impervious to the "aging" that most games suffer from, because the art direction is so marvelously realized.
Though Legends' graphics may make this game look a tad childish, do not be deceived - this is a meticulously designed platformer that offers tremendous challenges. Furthermore, if you study the layout of the levels and practice, you will discover that there is an incredible amount of sophistication here.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my 10 year old granddaughter. I had no clue what to buy so I read reviews on many game and chose this one. My granddaughter and her whole family love it.Published 6 days ago by mary phaneuf
AMAZING! I Just got myself 3620 Free Riot Points for League of Legends at www.riotgenerator.com Check it out it really works!Published 28 days ago by kadon
One of the most beautiful games ever made, and it's amazingly fun and polished to boot. Co-op is a blast!!Published 1 month ago by Horia
My kids love this game -- they tried it after renting it from local library and have been asking to buy one. It was a Christmas gift for them.Published 1 month ago by Anonymous