Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2011 3:19:27 PM PST
K. Johnson says:
I preorder my game on 5th of Nov because game look freaking sweet and I want the artbook. I just want to know they just deliver mine game tonite and if the book came with it? I did call amazon and they dont know if it actually came with the game. I mean anybody can let me know when they preorder it did they recieve their artbook with there game. I mean to me it make my order double time as sweet if I get the artbook with this sweet looking game. And Thanks to anyone!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2011 4:39:19 PM PST
M. Haider says:
i think that if you have it preordered from before they add stuff to the order you get every thing in the deal, also if you preorder it at a low price and it increases later you get the lowest price amazon offered.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2011 4:39:39 PM PST
M. Haider says:
that means that you will get the artbook

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 6:23:13 AM PST
K. Johnson says:
Ok thanks for the info I looking forward to getting my game and artbook today

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 5:38:53 AM PST
Jay says:
I preordered with release date delivery (really wanted the artbook). UPS damaged the package in delivery and now Amazon says no artbook for me! That sucks... Have you guys seen it yet is it worth me getting bummed over?
Also no game so.... I'll play the demo again

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 7:19:47 AM PST
they really don't have anymore? wow,I got it,it's pretty awesome but you will live

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 8:15:19 AM PST
Gamemaster64 says:
Try Ubisoft if Amazon not getting you a replacement.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 9:18:14 AM PST
Jay says:
Yea Gamemaster thats a good idea. i'm trying now

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 11:14:57 PM PST
K. Johnson says:
that mess up I be really depress right it that to my game because I got my on release date delivery and the artbook is small but really nice hardcover book with sweet artwork. yep I hope ubisoft get your artbook to you because UPS screw you over.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rayman Origins - with artbook - Playstation 3 (Standard with Amazon Exclusive Art Book)
Rayman Origins - with artbook - Playstation 3 (Standard with Amazon Exclusive Art Book) by UBI Soft (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (46)