Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 8, 2012 3:57:27 PM PST
Parke Parker says:
2 out of these three games: Rayman, Unit 13, MLB the Show 12. I know they are all very different, but leaning towards MLB and then one out of the other two. Thoughts?

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 6:53:47 AM PST
prsmooth says:
Both games offer replay value. If you are a fan of platformers then Rayman is a must-play. On the other hand, if you are a Socom fan or fan of tactical shooters then go with Unit 13.

I am currently playing Rayman and its a great game. I also plan to pick up Unit 13 later. (Got too many games recently)

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 8:44:36 AM PST
Parke Parker says:
I've played both demos and I liked both. More of a shooter fan but I loved the Rayman demo, plus it's been getting great reviews and it also took me back to my Mario days. Therein lies the dilemma.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2012 8:53:37 AM PST
prsmooth says:
If you played several shooters recently go with Rayman for a change of pace. Otherwise, go with Unit 13.

I think Toysrus still has the BOGO 50% off so you can get Unit 13 and get Rayman for about $30-35 a piece.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 9:00:04 PM PDT
jook13 says:
My vote goes to Rayman. Shooters are a dime a dozen these days. Rayman is truly one of a kind. Its beautiful and full of character.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 8, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rayman Origins - PlayStation Vita
Rayman Origins - PlayStation Vita by UBI Soft (PlayStation Vita)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (117)