Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Raymond Geddes, Smellz Good .7mm Mechanical Pencils asst colors, 24 per tub
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 15, 2010
I bought these for our school store, and was REALLY surprised at how small they were... they are miniature. There is only a hint of smell on the grip and you really have to rub it to get any scent. Would not recommend to anyone.
on May 18, 2011
You have to be kidding me, even for a kid they are so small, and no smell to them at all! would not give you a dollar for these! Ad made them sound like you were getting a pencil that smelled like some thing, only thing they smell like was a scam. Raymond Geddes, Smellz Good .7mm Mechanical pencils asst. colors, 24 per tub are not worth buying. Save your money!
on March 13, 2011
I love these mini scented mechanical pencils. It's creative and unique! Kids at school love it! I purchase 2 tubs of these pencils. It's great for party giveaways or birthday presents! Fast shipping too! Would definitely recommend it to everybody!
on February 8, 2012
My son is upset when he received this product. He wanted them because they were suppose to be scented. They don't smell at all. Name is misleading.
on September 29, 2012
Product was found through Amazon engine search for scented colored pencils. Label says "Smellz Good," which leads one to believe they are scented colored lead pencils. Also, packaging photo shows a color of pencil for each of the 4 fruit smells. When received...they are only colored plastic mechanical pencils, all with non smelling standard gray lead. Very disappointed.
on December 26, 2010
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas and was disappointed that these pencils did not have any scent. The Smencils brand of pencils I bought for my son had a ton of scent to them. Wouldn't recommend to another buyer.
on January 15, 2013
They are really cute and smell good although I haven't started school yet and have not put them to use yet. So far would recommend to a friend.
on August 19, 2010
This product was very good in terms of smell.
Some Pencils did not have a smell but were fun to write with.
The lead in these pencils were very strong and they did not break easily.
I LOVE RAYMOND GEDDES SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
on May 8, 2015
The pencils were awesome! Students loved them!
on October 6, 2010
Very disappointed - we would not buy again. They are really small, feel cheap and barely smell. We threw ours away. Order Smencils instead and you won't be disappointed- Amazon has the best price.