Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 3, 2013
This watch is just drop-dead gorgeous. Here's what I like about it:

Anti-reflective sapphire crystal allows easy viewing at all angles with no glare
The silver, patterned dial - it exudes class & refinement
The slightly blued hands
The small seconds hand gives it an instant classic look
The 38 mm case - just right

Mine came with a dark brown strap which I quickly swapped for a black Hirsch "Duke" strap. I didn't like the original buckle either - it dug into my wrist.

Again, this watch oozes understated class. It can hold its own in any boardroom and is a steal at the $1k range. I think it looks better than most Pateks which cost 10 to 20 times more. Wear this watch while you're staring down Donald Trump at the negotiating table.

Enjoy!
on October 13, 2011
The design of this watch is quite traditional, even old-fashioned, yet also elegant. I find the watch to be heavyish but still comfortable. It also feels comfortingly strong, not delicate. I like this watch and do not think that there are many like it at this price and with such a classical but distinctive style and obvious quality.
on February 26, 2013
Very Classic and authentic design. The photo does not capture the beauty of this watch rightfully. I bought this for suit match and this is just georgeous
review image
on November 21, 2013
The fit and finish of this watch are great; it's a very pretty piece that looks like a much more expensive watch. The function is flawless, and the manufacturer's warranty is fairly extensive.
on February 7, 2016
First off I have to say this watch is beautiful. It looks great and people love to comment about it. When I first got the watch it kept time perfectly and I could rely on the reserve power supply. I took it off for a few days and it stopped but that is to be expected. I would wear it all the time but take it off in the shower and at night. After having it for about 3 months I noticed moisture had gotten it's way into the watch. I sent the watch in to asurion to get it fixed. Asurion is the company amazon uses to fix the watches. It took them 3 months for them to get it back to me. Once I got it back I started wearing it and noticed the moisture was gone. I then started to notice the watch being 15-20 minutes behind after a week. So now I had a watch that was sealed but couldn't keep time. I sent it back to them telling them it was losing time way too fast. A month and a half later I get the watch back. Also, I never got any information about what was wrong and what they did. The watch is still not keeping time and no I am fighting with asurion to get a refund. ASURION is a waste of time. Amazon should look for a better watch warranty company.
on April 7, 2013
I buy this watch at 820usd,and when I receive this watch it's really beatiful.
But when I take it for days,I find it will have a problem that the second will jump for 2 or 3 seconds,then stop,then go.
I don't konw why.
But at this price,I can not want more.
on January 14, 2015
Watch didn't work and took over a week to contact someone to address my concern.
on September 23, 2014
nice.
on April 12, 2016
This watch is supposed to be water resistant up to 165 ft.
It was used in the shower and water made its way inside immediately.
Tried to return it, but got only a partial refund.
on April 1, 2014
i am curious why i always slow, do you have some configuration? could you help in this?thanks in advance. cry!

See 1 answered question