5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, incredible price.
I had this watch in my Wish List for a while, and then by chance saw the price dropped to $1100. I know one shouldn't pay too much attention to the retail price but this was 69% cheaper than the MSRP!!!! I checked other grey dealers, the cheapest one after Amazon was $1800, with most others around the $2500 mark. So I purchased immediately, so 5 stars for price...
Published on November 15, 2012 by Nicholas

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware
I bought this watch from watch grabber....one of the worst scammers in the world

the description is SO misleading

they claim to be a raymond weil authorized dealer....but they are not

Published 16 months ago by screwed over customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, incredible price., November 15, 2012
This review is from: Raymond Weil Men's 4878-ST-00268 Don Giovanni Rectangular Case Automatic Movement Watch (Watch)

With a watch this cheap I expected a bit of a wait. I ordered at 10pm on Monday. The watch arrived 7pm on Tuesday! incredible! If I could give Amazon more stars I would.

Most importantly, the watch is beautiful, it comes fully boxed, with papers and the serial number is etched on the watch. The watch looks very slick, a touch flashy but very well made and great feel.

I couldn't be happier. And I am feeling a bit more smug now that Amazon have upped their cheapest price around by $150. I have got a real steal. Second hand versions of this watch are going for $1000!!

Thank you Amazon, you've made me very happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, August 20, 2013

the description is SO misleading

they claim to be a raymond weil authorized dealer....but they are not

FOR EXAMPLE:"Two Year Limited Raymond Weil International Warranty. As all of our watches, this Raymond Weil Don Giovanni Cosi Grande Gents watch is BRAND NEW, and comes in its original packaging with the warranty card and papers!"

WARRANTY CARD and papers.....apparently a warranty that was no good, but they fail to mention

the watch was faulty, i returned, only to find this information out....the scammers plan was to send to anyone available to fix and not back to the company

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

i requested a refund and the scammer laughed and told me to F off!

this is not a company, folks, its a one man show scammer

BUYER BEWARE!

we must get him off amazon....he is ruining their repution of a great, safe place to purchase items